𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿:𝟰- 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

Start from the beginning

The lady said, handing him the room key.

"Now remember there is a set of rules you will have to follow!........."

The old lady said, repeating all the rules for the nth time to Yujun. Yujun nodded to them all.

"Oh and last but not the least, you aren't supposed to argue with your roommate ok? Be good friends with him he's Korean too."

"Yes miss."

Yujun bid his gratitude to the old lady before going to his new room. 

Hopefully he has a good roommate who he could be friends with and live with, And not a sex addict or drunk yard. 

Yujun took in a deep breath in as he opened the door, he saw a familiar brown headed guy with a red hoodie sitting on one of the couch playing video games.

"Oh no not him."

Yujun muttered out, before groaning. 

His roommate heard his voice and stopped playing turning to look at Yujun.

"Oh I guess my new roommate is mr nice guy."

The guy spoke loudly before getting off the couch, walking towards Yujun with his hands in the side pockets of the red hoodie. 

Yujun just glared at him during the whole process. 

The guy leaned on the door frame as he looked at Yujun with a smirk.

"Nice to see you again Yujun. Did Mr nice guy care enough to remember my name?"

Yujun rolled his eyes,

"How could I? Yechan."

Yechan smiled,

"I'm happy knowing that you still remember my name."

Yujun rolled his eyes again before ordering

"Now move, these bags are heavy."

Yechan nodded before stepping back allowing Yujun to enter.

"Want me to help you?"

Yechan asked looking at all of Yujun's luggage, to which Yujun shook his head

"No need I can do it by myself thank you."

Yechan shrugged before going back to the couch, as he continued playing his games. 

Yujun pulled his luggage inside, sweating and loosing his breath in the process. After getting his luggage in, he closed the door. 

He then took a break to catch his breath. 

He took this opportunity to look at his new home, It was modern yet humble, everything was simplistic. 

There was a living room which was attached to an open kitchen on one end and a balcony on the other. 

There was also two rooms, most probably one for him and one for Yechan, and a bathroom. Yujun looked at Yechan, before asking him

"Hey where's my room?"

"The second one."

Yechan said, not sparing a glance to Yujun as he paid full attention to his game. 

Yujun felt a little disappointed at that. '

Wait why am I feeling disappointed? The fuck is wrong with me?? God I guess I haven't gotten over my jet lag.' 

Yujun walked over to his room while dragging his luggage in the process. 

He then opens his room door before throwing his stuff in. He then plopped himself on his bed, tired from shifting the luggage from one place to another. 

He then looked at his room. It was small and comfy. 

He had a single bed, a white table with a chair, A long mirror, some storage shelfs and cupboards. 

Yujun then saw his luggage and groaned. 

'I really have to unpack and organize all of that' Yujun fake cried. 

He then got up before going to his bag as he took our his headphones. 

He connected them to his phone and played 'LA DI DA' by EVERGLOW

It was his motivating song. He then began to unpack and organize his stuff. 

He unpacked his clothes and folded them neatly, and placed them inside his cupboard. He placed his laptop and laptop gear on the white table along with some stationaries. 

He continued doing so to all his other belongings for the next 3 hours. After completing his work, he looked at his room satisfied, before falling on his bed, covering himself with a blanket deciding to take a short nap.

-------------------------------------------------------

Night 8:00pm, Khemkaeng apartments, Bangkok.

Yechan stopped scrolling after looking at the time. 

'Damn, its already so dark. I should probably cook something.' 

Yechan made himself out of his room to the refrigerator in the kitchen. 

He opened the fridge and saw empty shelfs, that's when he remembered, 'Shit I was supposed to buy groceries today. Take out it is.' 

He took out his phone, ready to order some take out. 

That's when a thought passed through his head, what about Yujun? 

He decided to order some for him to and walked to his room. 

He knocked once, twice, thrice. No response. 

'What is he even doing there?' 

"Yujun you there? Do you want some take out? I'm ordering some now!" 

He shouted, but once again, no response. 

Yechan shrugged to himself before walking away from the room to the couch as he ordered some food for himself and Yujun.  

After a while the food was delivered. 

Yechan took the food and went towards Yujun's room. 

He then shouted 

"I'm coming in." 

Before opening the door. 

He was met with the sight of Yujun sleeping. 

He had wrapped his blanket around him like a cocoon and had a cute, kissable pout on his face. 

Yechan chuckled as he felt a familiar feeling of butterflies in his stomach. 

"You're still as cute as you were Junnie." 

Yechan spoke out loud, placing the take out on Yujun's table before making his way to Yujun's bed. 

He looked at the oh so familiar face with a loving face. 

He then  walked back to his table. He took a sticky note and wrote 'Some take out for dinner, enjoy :).'

He then stuck it on the take out before leaving the room, slowly closing the door, preventing Yujun from waking up.

-------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Roommate lovers Yejun( •̀ ω •́ ) . 

Hope you liked this chapter,

Have a nice day!

Byee💙,

~Blu