Dinah:christina give me the gun

Andrew:(spits in christina face) yeah do what your mommy says

Christina saw red and started fighting andrew the police were called and christina went to jail dinah looked at normani and says I'm so sorry about christina.

Skyler:it's okay it happens my dad is a drunk

Skyler:wait do I know you

Dinah:um no

Skyler:yeah I do your the girl in my moms picture

Dinah:excuse me what picture

Dinah:what are you talking about

Skyler:this picture

Dinah and normani picture 👆👆

Dinah:oh that picture yeah me and your mom used to be best friends

Skyler:what you mean used to be

Dinah looks at Skyler and says that's a long story look it's getting late and I have to bail my daughter out of jail so if you excuse me I have to go.

Normani POV

I can't believe that andrew would hit me like that I mean it's not the first time he'd hit but let me tell you this time it would be the last time he hit me and I'm leaving him I know I know I said that I was going to leave him before but he promised me that he would change and I stayed for the sake of our daughter.

Now that skyler is older and she sees what is going on between me and her father is getting way outta hand now andrew is in the hospital I wanted so bad to feel sorry for him for getting beat up but I don't is that a bad thing I don't know.

Anyways I seen her who's her you might ask my best friend/partner in crime/crush yeah I said it my former best friend dinah I had a crush on her go choke on a dick.

We fell apart after and I mean after I gotten with andrew and she gotten with my ex best friend samantha and even though I was in my own relationship I envied what they had.

Then I heard that after college was over she had moved away because of the birth of her daughter and samantha dying but came back home because her moms was sick.

Crazy right yeah I know anyways I gotta go to work I work at a restaurant as a waitress.

Skyler:hey mom what do you know about dinah

Normani:who

Skyler:come on now ma stop playing the lady at the shop her name is dinah

Skyler:the lady in your pictures

Normani:skyler what did I tell you about looking through my things

Skyler:you said not to but that's not the point what do you know about dinah

Normani:why do you need to know

Skyler says because you was staring pretty hard at her after the fact that she went to pull her daughter off of dad.

Normani:she's just an old friend of mine

Skyler:it don't look like she was your old friend if you were staring that hard mom

Skyler:we're y'all like in a relationship before dad or something

Normani says no we were not in a relationship it didn't go that far to a relationship with dinah and besides your grandfather didn't even like dinah in the beginning but later on grew to like her.

Skyler:I think y'all should rekindle what y'all had meaning friendship wise mom

Normani says I'm pretty sure that dinah doesn't want to even be my friend it's been so long since we even crossed that path I don't know skyler looks at her mom and says have you even tried to rekindle your friendship with her.