Chapter 8 ♡16+ SMUT♡ // Afterglow

The rain poured outside, a symphony of nature's fury that mirrored the chaos within. You and Maki stumbled into your apartment, exhaustion weighing heavily on your shoulders but the thrill of victory still coursing through your veins. The battle had been intense, the danger palpable, but you had emerged victorious, and now all you wanted was to seek solace in each other's arms.

Maki closed the door behind you with a soft click, her eyes burning with an intensity that sent shivers down your spine. There was a hunger in her gaze, a primal need that matched your own. Without a word, she crossed the room in long strides, closing the distance between you until there was barely an inch of space separating your bodies.

"I need you," Maki murmured, her voice low and husky as she reached for you, her fingers tangling in the fabric of your shirt. Her touch was electric, sending sparks dancing across your skin as she pulled you into a searing kiss.

You melted against her, the weight of the world falling away as you surrendered to the pull of desire. It felt like coming home, like finally finding the missing piece of yourself as you lost yourself in the sweetness of her lips.

"I'm yours," you gasped between kisses, the words a whispered promise against her mouth. There was no need for pretense or hesitation, only the raw, unfiltered truth of your desire for each other.

The battle scars faded into the background as you explored each other's bodies with a fervor that bordered on desperation. Maki's hands roamed eagerly over your skin, leaving trails of fire in their wake as she traced the contours of your muscles with practiced precision.

"You're all I want," you confessed, your voice rough with emotion as you leaned in to capture her lips in another heated kiss. The world outside ceased to exist as you lost yourself in the heat of the moment, consumed by the intensity of your desire for each other.

With a growl of need, you flipped Maki onto her back, pinning her beneath you as you claimed her lips in a possessive kiss. The air crackled with tension, the heat between you almost suffocating as you gave in to the primal urges that coursed through your veins.

Every stroke was electric, every caress a promise of unbridled passion as you surrendered to the pull of desire. Time seemed to stand still as you lost yourselves in each other, the outside world fading into obscurity as you became consumed by the intensity of your love.

"Fuck, go faster!~" Maki screamed, gripping the sheets as your girth thrust into her, both of you groaning in pleasure.

You continued to pound into her at an animalistic rate, both of you screaming in ecstasy.

"Your cock belongs to me!~" Maki moaned, her breathing growing shakier.

Her moans encouraged you to go faster, pumping into her as the sound of her skin clapping filled the room.

"I fucking love you so much!~" Maki screamed, climaxing around your cock.

"I love you too, Maki!" you both shouted before you flipped her over and came all over her chest.

Breathing heavily, you both lay in the aftermath of your passion.

"I love you, Y/N," Maki whispered.

"I love you too," you murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead as you both drifted off to sleep.