and after few sec cs hugged her more tightly.👇

and both start to sob in each other shoulders

forgetting everything around them.
They were hugging and crying in each other shoulder.

Like this👆

(Guys, tell in comment section who found this scene of Cheetosh heart touching? )

After few min SANTU break the hug and wipes cs tears and they had a eye contact and santu says.

Santu: plz don't Cry cheete main tujhe aise rote huye nahin dekh sakti plz.

(facing each other and santu connection there foreheads while holding hand)

Cs: agar aap hamen rote huye nahin dekh sakti toh phir aap hume kahe rula rahi hai santu ji?

Santu break the hold and turn around cs and said in her mind.

Santu: tu ise kamzor nahin padne de sakti santu get your self control.

Santu turn around and face cs and try to cup his face but cs backstep and didn't let santu Touch him and santu said.

Santu: cheete tu janta hai na ki main yeh kyu kar rahi hoon?

Cs: santu ji aaj aapka sagaai hai aur aap yah kya kar rahi hain?
Jaiye aapke hone wale pati aapka intjar kar rahe honge. (rudely)

Santu: cheete meri baat toh sun le.

Cs wipe his tears and leave the washroom while santu try to talk to him, after few min santu also come out of the washroom and gose to her place she looks around to see cs seating alone on the table while everyone was dancing and enjoying the engagement party.

A waiter was passing by cs with some juice in the plate and he said to the waiter.

Cs: bhaiya ek min hume ek juice dijiye.

Waiter: ji yeh lijiye sir.
(give to cs and leaves)

After few min CS started to feel Dizzy and stated to lose his sense, he was keep looking at SANTU who was talking with some friends and said.

Cs: santu ji aaj aap bohot acchhi lag rahi hai.
(not in his sense he goes to SANTU)
SANTU ji Aaj aap toh bohot khush hongi na Ki aap ki aur Vihan ki sagaai hai aaj. (talk like drunk people)

Santu: cheete tu aise kyu baat kar raha hai?

Cs: kyu hum ab aapse baat bhi nahi kar sakte?

Santu: cheete. (sign her friend to go from there)

Cs: santu ji aap toh haseena di ki trh jazbaat ki baat karti thi na toh phir aaj jab hamari jazbaat ki bari aayi to aap.

Santu sense something is wrong with cs and he continued.

Cs: aap toh sabke jazbaat samajhti hai na toh phir hamara kyon nahin samjhi kyo nahi? (Questing)

SANTU: cheete tu hosh mein to hai.

CS: hosh main toh hum abhi aaye hai SANTOSH Kapoor ji.

Santu (smell): tune sharab pee hai.

Cs (not in his senses): nahi toh.

Santu: toh phir yeh smell kaisi hai?

Cs: hum aaj sab ko batayenge.

Santu: kya batayega?

Cs gose to the stage and trun the mike, while santu was trying to stop him from going anywhere as he was drunk and can say anything and cheetah says.

Cs: hello ladies and gentlemen listen to me for a min. (not in his sense)

Pj: ye aise kyon baat kar raha hai?

Cs: humne kuchh likha hai shayari hamen nahin aata apni didi ki tarh shayari par humne likha hai.

Pj to hm: ise kya hua? (Pointing to cs)

Hm to pj: hamen nahin pata?

Vm: bro tum aise kyon baat keh rahe ho?

Cs: Vihan ji humne na KUCHH likha hai toh sunaiye.
(in drunk stage)

Santu try to bring cs down from the stage but fall as you know how stubborn
Human when he drunk and cs said.

Cs: aaj aap sab sunaiye.

Raj to pj: lagta hai sharaab pee hai.

Pj to Raj:- kya keh rahe ho wo sharaab lekin kyu?

Cs (on mike).

udaas hu tere se par naraz nahi....
Dil mein hu tere par pass nahi....
Jhuth kahu to sab kuchh hai mere pass.....
Sach kahu to tere Siva koi nhi......

Cs looks at santu with tears in his eyes santu also feel the pain as cs was feeling.
They both had tears on there eyes but wipe them quickly so nobody see them Everyone started to clap for cs but he was not in his sense so he was walking like drunk people come from stage.
Hs goes to cs and asks.

HS: cheetah tumne sharaab pee hui hai.

Cs:- nahi di humne toh bus juice piya tha.

Hs: toh juice se yeh halat hoti hai.

Cs: di.....

To be continued.....

Upcoming - insult

If you like the part click the star button and do vote and comments.