"Try not to touch your hair too much. It might loose its curl." Alex says gently, taking a step back and signalling for me to leave my bedroom before her. I walk out, pulling my dress down slightly as it's beginning to ride up. When I bought it, I told Charles that it was knee length.

"What are you wearing?" He asks as I walk down the stairs, being met with him stood at the bottom. "That's way too short." He adds, shaking his head slightly.

"You bought it for me." I shrug, walking past him and putting my white Nike Airforce One's on.

"I didn't realise it was that short." He admits, leaning against the banister and watching me put my shoes on.

"Well I've got it on now and we've got to leave, so I guess I can't change it." I say, a small smile on my face. He sighs quietly while nodding his head, grabbing his Ferrari Roma car keys off the hook.

"Just get in the car." He says while laughing slightly, opening the front door and unlocking the car so I know which one to get in.

I open the car door and get into the passenger seat before hearing Charles shout from behind me.

"Get in the back, Em." He shouts, looking at me and raising his eyebrows slightly. I sigh before getting out of the car and pulling the seat forward so I can get in the back. Charles sets his seat so far back, so there's no way I'm sitting behind him.

•~•~•~•~•~

"Your hair looks pretty." A woman says, sat across the table and two people down from me, besides Pierre. She practically clinging into his arm. She's really pretty, just like Alex.

"Thank you." I smile, fiddling with my fingers in my lap. This many people sat around a table together makes me nervous.

"This is Kika, my girlfriend." Pierre introduces her to me, smiling at me slightly before picking up his glass of Guinness. Most of the drivers have ordered Guinness. It must be good if they're all drinking it.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Emilie." I say, smiling at her. She smiles back. Charles is sat opposite me, Alex is sat to his right and Pierre is sat to his left, then Kika is sat next to Pierre. Lando is sat next to me on my right and Max is on my left, with Kelly sat beside him. I've got to say, I've never been a big fan of Kelly Piquet.

"I've got a J20 and a Lemonade." The waiter says, walking up to the side of the table. Lando puts his hand in the air, signalling the waiter over. She puts our drinks down in front of us before walking away.

Lando gets his phone out and goes on Instagram. I look over his arm, watching him go through everyone's stories. A story pops up, showing a boy and a girl kissing. The user name looks familiar.

"Hold on, go back." I say, as he quickly skips past it. He reluctantly goes back, showing me the Instagram story. "Is that my boyfriend's account?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows and looking at the picture on it.

"Why are you following my boyfriend? Are you stalking him?" I question, clicking on his username and looking at his account.

"Why is he with Charlotte?" I mutter, seeing a picture he posted of them two together, holding hands. "Maybe they're just really good friends." I try to assure myself, but it's difficult to believe myself.

"Oh kid, I'm sorry." Lando says quietly, wrapping his arm around me and pulling me into a side hug, turning his phone off and placing it face down on the table.

"It doesn't matter." I mutter into his chest while trying not to cry. I take a shaky breath and compose myself, telling my brain not to make myself look stupid in front of thirty people.