However, this move was quickly noticed by some interested people, and several beautiful ladies began to "cooperate" with Wu Yafangyi, all working hard in the direction of the seventeenth elder brother Fujin.

Wu Yafangyi cannot be said to be disappointed. These beautiful ladies also have some ability to show off. Previously, they may have been concerned about their own image and did not dare to act rashly. How good it is now, let a hundred flowers bloom. Maybe the direct descendant Fujin that Yinli wants will be In it.

After a month of staying and checking, it was found that all those left in the palace were outstanding ladies.

Wu Yafangyi had a great liking for the daughter of the Nian family. She was as beautiful as a flower, good at poetry and calligraphy, and her temperament matched that of Yinli. However, the daughter of the Nian family was born in the Han Army Banner. Although her father and brother were the Although he was a high-ranking official, he could not be regarded as the direct descendant of Yin Li, and could only be regarded as a side descendant.

If the Nian family is included in the Yinli family, the family will be uneasy. It is not that the Nian family's daughter has a bad character. It's just that Yinli's first wife will be another Manchu noblewoman. If Yinli likes the Nian family too much, she will give her son Choosing the direct Fujin is a lifelong relationship. There should be no conflict between the direct Fujin and the direct Fujin, and the direct Fujin will be embarrassed.

Of course, when she first got the news about the Nian family's daughter, she was also curious about whether it was the Princess Dunsu she thought of. Later, after checking, it turned out that the person who first married the eighth prince's house was Nian Gengyao's eldest daughter. Sister, this is the little sister now.

She has heard about Nian Gengyao, a famous person in both novels and history. However, the historical process is different now. She has asked her son that it is not important for Nian to marry into the royal family. Things, she opened her heart to choose.

Later, Kangxi decreed that the daughter of the minister Shuangxi, Irgen Jueluo, should be married to the seventeenth prince as his direct descendant, and that the daughter of the Nian family should be the concubine of Hongzhen, the third son of Yinxu. Probably because of the popularity in Hongzheng's backyard. There are only a few people, and they still have no heirs.

Wu Yafangyi thought it was also interesting. The Nian family and the royal family were really destined. The daughter of the Nian family married into the royal family, but their seniority was different from then on. One was the eighth prince's son Fujin, and the other was the third son of Yinxu. Hong Zheng's side blessing Jin.

Yinli also took a closer look at the temperament, talent and appearance of his future direct descendant Fujin, only to find that he happened to be the type he liked. At that moment, he couldn't hold it anymore and wanted to marry Ergenjueluo as soon as possible.

Wu Yafangyi also joked that there was only one or two months to go, and she had to give the Ministry of Finance the time to prepare for the wedding. If she was so impatient, she might scare her future direct descendant Fujin.

Yinli just blushed and pretended to be calm as if he didn't hear E Niang's joke.

...

Nian Gengyao of

Nian Mansion finally got what he wanted. The daughter whom the Nian family cultivated most carefully finally married into the prince's manor, but it was a little different from what he expected. The sister-in-law married not the prince's eldest son. Or the prince, the former is equivalent to the latter, which is naturally much better.

According to her status as a legitimate sister, she could only marry the prince for the sake of Princess. With so many princesses in the prince's backyard and four concubines, how could she be able to compete with those people? Moreover, the prince had many heirs, and he also had an eldest son, the legitimate eldest son, Fujin. Still from the rich Fucha family, the Nian family couldn't compete.

The Lucky Life of Qingchuanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें