Li Jia turned to Fujin and raised the corners of her lips calmly. As expected, Fujin was still the best. She had long disliked Su Wanguarjia. This man believed that he was a smart person and never took her seriously. In the end, he still... It was not because she was betrayed by the people around her that Taoshan gave birth to her eighth prince.

Although she didn't like Fujin either, but in comparison, she found that she still preferred to see Su Wanguarjia being unhappy. Fujin may not be a good person, but it was better than Su Wanguarjia's hypocrisy.

Wu Yafangyi didn't care about the turbulent undercurrent between them. She was more concerned about Yinchu's situation than the things in Yinchu's backyard. Thinking of this, she also specially mentioned the Fucha family. From now on, she should always Pay attention to the front and back yards.

"Yi Hui, has Yinzhu considered Da Gege's marriage?"

"Mom, there's no rush, Wu Xiha is still young." Speaking of Da Gege's marriage, Fucha's face rarely showed helplessness. Both her mother and father thought that Wu Xiha was too young and could stay for a few more years. However, Daqing Gege, who was as old as Wu Xiha, was already married. She didn't know how long Wu Xiha wanted to stay. Not sure.

"It's okay that I haven't thought about it yet, Wu Xiha is really young." The eldest princess wanted to stay until she was eighteen before marrying, but she still felt that this time was too early.

Wu Yafangyi thought for a while, "Let's take Wu Xiha to Zhongcui Palace tomorrow. I haven't seen her for a long time, and I miss her very much." Before

Mrs. Fucha could say a word to E Niang After reacting to the words, he was faced with E Niang's next words, and he could only respond in a low voice.

Su Wanguarjia's mood is much better. Wu Xiha is the eldest granddaughter of the empress, so she deserves to be favored by the empress. This is much better than the legitimate daughter of Fujin. As expected, she occupies the first position with everyone. Different, Wu Xiha is my first child.

...

After having people send off the Fucha family and the two side Fujins, Wu Yafangyi relaxed a little and talked to Nian'er about the Tong family. She had mentioned the Ninth Princess's consort to the emperor before. The emperor didn't take the matter of nose and face seriously, and in the end the matter was settled.

But recently, Mrs. Tong has really become more and more playful. Not to mention that she wants her daughter to marry Hongxing to serve as Fujin. Even unmarried elder brothers such as Hongzheng are also targeting her. If the emperor cares about his mother's family, he might return it. I really want the daughter of the Tong family to marry into Prince Rong’s palace.

She only mentioned this matter to Yinchu. Since there was no movement from the emperor, she did not tell Yihui for the time being. In the end, it was up to the emperor to decide. She, a woman, could not interfere in the affairs of the previous dynasty.

"Mother, there is someone from the Ministry of Internal Affairs who wants to report something." Nian'er whispered.

Someone comes to report?

"Let him come in." "Yes."

A young eunuch from outside the palace walked in neatly, "This slave is going to say hello to Concubine Shu." "

No courtesy. Why are you looking for me?" Wu Yafangyi got straight to the point.

"Your Majesty, it's hard for me to decide this matter." The eunuch handed over the roster in his hand, and Nian'er took it and handed it to his master.

Wu Yafangyi opened it and didn't find anything special. But after browsing around, she saw an unexpected name - a woman from the Wu Ya family.

Pupils shrank slightly, Wu Yafangyi only had doubts in her heart. Hadn't she already asked the Ministry of Internal Affairs to block her direct relatives? How could Wu Ya be selected as a maid in the palace?