Chapter 61-70

Start bij het begin

"Okay, that's what E Niang said." Mo Yaqi nodded and said seriously, "E Niang, I saw the seventh sister last time, and she seemed to like me quite a lot." "It would be

great if you have a good impression of me. In the future, you can meet often and visit together in the capital. After all, you are sisters." After the seventh princess married in the capital, Mo Yaqi also had sisters to interact with.

"Then let's do what E Niang said." Mo Yaqi's eyes were a little eager to try. Since E Niang didn't care about the imperial concubine, she could go to the seventh sister.

Wu Yafangyi nodded, and then she and Mo Yaqi took a walk in the imperial garden as a pastime after the meal.

But I unexpectedly met Concubine Tong in the imperial garden. Concubine Tong was the concubine who entered the palace in this year's show girl election. She was also a noblewoman specially trained by the Tong family for a long time. She was the concubine of the imperial concubine. She became a concubine when she first entered the palace. Although There is no canonization ceremony, but the status is no different from hers.

This is equivalent to setting up another concubine position in addition to the fourth concubine. It is somewhat against the rules, but this rule was established by the emperor. It is not surprising that the emperor broke it. You and I should not let noble daughters of their own mother's clan in the palace. He must be in a position of neither superior nor inferior.

"Sister Shu Fei." Concubine Tong nodded.

"My sister is here too. Why don't you go for a walk with her?" Wu Yafangyi smiled and asked tentatively when she saw that there was only a palace maid following Concubine Tong. She was quite interested in this person. Concubine Tong looked at it. He also looks like a docile person.

Concubine Tong was a little surprised, but she still agreed, "Since my sister invites me so sincerely, then it's better for me to be respectful than to obey." After saying that,

Concubine Tong walked to Wu Yafangyi's side, with a gentle smile on her face, "Sister, is this Princess Shuchun?" She asked the eldest princess.

Wu Yafangyi nodded. The eldest princess on the side was also somewhat interested in Concubine Tong, so she simply started talking to Concubine Tong.

how to say? It didn't feel like a conversation between a princess and a concubine, but rather like a joke between peers, except that Tong seemed a little more mature, while Mo Yaqi was still a little childish.

Wu Yafangyi watched the two people chatting happily, and such thoughts came to her heart inexplicably, and then she shook her head. What was she thinking? No matter how close Tong was to Mo Yaqi in age, there was still a generational issue. Yeah, don't get confused anymore.

Several people walked slowly to the pavilion. Wu Yafangyi sat down and watched Concubine Tong and the eldest princess talking with some boredom. In fact, the two people did not ignore her, but she was not interested in interjecting the topic.

She thinks it's nice to be quiet sometimes, without having to make noise all the time.

After a while, the two people talking lost their interest. They looked at the scenery in the distance like Wu Yafangyi and sighed again.

"Sister Concubine Shu, this is the first time that I feel so close to my elder sister." Concubine Tong suddenly said this.

Wu Yafangyi was a little funny, "Is it possible that my sister never let you get close to me before?" Concubine Tong was too straightforward.

"This is different." Concubine Tong shook her head. "In the past, my sister saw her elder sister at a distance. I didn't talk to her in person, so naturally I couldn't talk about being close to her. Now that my sister and her sister are in contact, I feel that my elder sister is very close. It's cordiality."