Chapter 51-60

Beginne am Anfang

this Only then did he realize that there were two people here, and they were people who were dedicated to serving him. He was so absorbed in reading that he almost forgot. If his mother asked him tomorrow, it would be difficult to deal with it.

"Then it's Gao."

"Yes, master, I'll call Gao to prepare." After saying that, Liu Zongding hurried out.

In fact, Yinchu didn't feel much about the two maids sent by E Niang. This is what every prince has to experience. The eldest brother said that Ping Fei had already been sent there.

He is still relatively late here. His third brother, who is one year younger than him, has been sent there by Concubine Rong a few days ago, with as many as four maids.

E Niang gave him quite little, but he didn't care about this. E Niang hoped that he would make progress. He was quite strict with himself and didn't want to include too many people. Two was enough. .

As for choosing Gao, it was just that my aesthetics favored her. After all, the maids I had seen growing up were all on the thin side.

...

Mr. Gao was sitting by his bed, nervously waiting for his master to come over.

I am going to be my first woman. If I want to keep her as a princess, I will definitely be the first choice.

At that time, she only took a look at the second elder brother's appearance, which was not shocking, but it left a deep impression in her heart. After all, he was her future husband. Although the second elder brother might not keep her, he still had a deep impression on her heart. It didn't stop her from thinking so from the bottom of her heart.

It wasn't until a figure appeared in front of her that she realized that Master had already walked in front of her. She quickly stood up and said, "Master, let me change your clothes." "Yes

." Yinchu paused for a moment and let her do what she did. .

Seeing that the lights on the opposite side were turned off, Mrs. Suo Chuoluo knew in her heart that she would not come to her place tonight.

Although Liu Zongding asked Mr. Gao to prepare before, she still did not give up her last hope. She also thought that she would come to her instead because she didn't like Mrs. Gao.

It's a pity that this wish did not come true. Gao is indeed a powerful person, and I immediately took his fancy. However, she is not easy to get along with. It is only the first night, and there is no telling who will win or lose.

After the lights on the Gao family's side were turned off, the lights on the Suochuoluo family's side were also turned off. It was late at night, and some people were sleeping soundly, while some were still awake all night.

...

The next day, Yinchu woke up early, and the people around him also woke up. After changing clothes, Yinchu assigned a palace maid to the Gao family. Of course, the Suochuoluo family did not forget it either.

After all, she is also a concubine in his courtyard. How can she not have someone to serve her? That would be too shameful.

Gao endured the discomfort and asked the palace maid to bring breakfast. After breakfast, she had a good sleep and felt much better.

But she still felt a little regretful. Last night, her husband made her drink the Bizi Decoction, so she wouldn't be able to get pregnant. If she wanted to get pregnant, she might have to wait until Fujin came in.

After Suo Chuoluo found out that I had gone out, she gave some instructions to the maid sent to her by him, and then she stayed in the room and never went out.