the title of concubine. I appreciate this!" "I thank you for your kindness." Wu Yafangyi stood up with the help of everyone and stepped forward to receive the imperial edict.

"My slave, I would like to congratulate Empress Shu. She will definitely be promoted to a higher position in the future." Liang Jiugong said with a smile.

"Eunuch Liang is so polite, I will lend you a kind word from Eunuch Liang." "

Okay, I won't stay any longer. There are other imperial edicts waiting for me to promulgate." Liang Jiugong said.

"Nian'er, hurry up and send Eunuch Liang off." Wu Yafangyi said quickly.

"Yes, your Majesty."

After the group of people left, Aunt Zhao told her some of the things that had happened before, "My Majesty, you don't know, when I went out to see the situation just now, someone was also sent to Concubine Guo Luoluo. It's really a coincidence that we bumped into each other, but the empress is still slightly better."

Concubine Guo Luoluo didn't want to think about how long she had just been in the palace, and she had no children. Even if she was quite favored, how could she be with the empress's second child? Brother compared with the child in the belly.

"Really?" Wu Yafangyi shook her head in a funny way. Now that the matter was settled, she recalled how nervous she was before, and thought that Aunt Zhao was as nervous as she was. She could only say that the status should be announced as soon as possible. , then feel at ease as soon as possible.

"That's not all, empress." Nian'er joined in the fun, "When the slave sent Eunuch Liang out, he saw the slave in the east side hall looking helpless." "

You are the one who talks so much." Wu Yafangyi nodded her forehead, "Okay, let's not talk about it anymore. Today is a happy day. You should also be happy. This month's salary will be doubled." "

I thank you for your reward."

The entire Western Palace was filled with a joyful atmosphere.

The east side hall is relatively low.

Liang Jiugong didn't stop at their place at all. Instead, he stayed at Shubin's place for a while and then turned around and left.

Guo Luoluo was a little worried now. She originally thought that she would be favored and have a child in her belly, so she would have a chance to touch the concubine. Unexpectedly, this time Liang Jiugong went directly to Wu Ya's place, and there was no Come to her.

What should I do? I am afraid that Liang Jiugong will not come to her. On the one hand, her status can improve her status in the palace, and on the other hand, it can allow her to raise her children with peace of mind. There are many concubines in the palace who are short of children. Very, she didn't want to give up her child to anyone else.

But she didn't have to worry about it for long. Liang Jiugong came over to her after reading out Dong's status.

At present, the sixth concubine is not yet full, and Dong is the first concubine, so I don't know what title she will have. Guo Luoluo is somewhat looking forward to the title given to her by the emperor.

...

"The next step is to change residences." Wu Yafangyi poked at the table and thought casually.

The concubine is a serious mistress and has the qualification to be at the head of a palace. Although she and Guo Luoluo are both concubines, she is ranked ahead of the Yi concubine Guo Luoluo. It should be that Guo Luoluo is moving out of Zhongcui Palace. .

Zhongcui Palace will be hers alone, and she feels happy just thinking about it. This is equivalent to having her own house. Even if others want to move in later, she is still the landlord. This is how the sense of security comes.