ISHAAN POV-
"arghh that bastard"- i mummered while hissed in pain
yuvraj came running to me and seat beside me..
"bhai are u fine"- he asked and i nodded...
"that's cheating u cheater"- a loud voice falls in my ear i looked at that direction and here she was...
arohi in full rage...

"she is really suspicious"- i mummered..
"who?"- yuvraj asked..
"arohi... she is something that idk she looks familiar and have alot of hobbies and now her dark aura she ks suspicious..
like she is similar to something"- i said and he looked at me in confusion...

"ohhh look like u re his girlfriend but i have to say u have bad choice in boys"- raj said with a smirk
"mr. fucker I'm not his girlfriend and if u can't win with ur talent than just stop embrassing the game..
go and die u fucker"- she shouted and everyone literally everything were looking at me with shocked...

"don't she know who is he ? he is top 4 businessman son while she is just ordinary girl"- yuvraj said and i nodded

"just shut up u bitch if u have that problem come and play instead of him"- raj said in anger while pointing towards me...
before she can reply he again said..

"well well well u re girl who just know makeup and to seduce boys so just do that don't interfere "- he said

i was thankful that there were only refere there no teacher or someone
and i looked at arohi she put hand on wall and jumped in court ....

she came near me and seated - "yuvraj take him to chair karan will fix it "
she stand up and looked at that boy and said-
"challange accepted"

my eyes widen up bcz he is also a best player like me..
we both were always strong opponents..
"wth u re saying arohi.. it's basketball not some joke do u even know about it"- i asked or said almost yelled...

she looked at me and seated to my level and said-
" i already told u first day don't underestimate the power of arohi now just sit and watch bcz u can't play and i can bet noone can play better than u in ur team so just lemme handle "
"karan take him"- she said and karan came running and took me and helped me to be seated..
"btw u re lucky dii took ur side"- karan said and i looked at him with disbelief...
"means?"- i asked
"dii never take anyone side instead of me and her besti and our family and don't worry she will win"- he said
"but it's not some kind of girly game"- i said while i was worried for her bcz she was only girl between many boys there ..
"don't worry she is Ace in basketball "- he said
"seriously? but she was good no no best in skating singing and dancing? than basketball??"- i asked and he chuckled

"well my sister change hobbies like u gus change clothes.
she is an example of all in one
now sit and watch the show "- he said and I looked in front where she was seeing that boy with death glare...

AROHI POV-
"that bastard dared to hurt ishaan..
why i care??
no no he's only my enemy and i have right to hurt him or kill him or roast him...
moreover it's our class reputation and more than that cheating in game is insulting the game ....

"are u sure u wanna play think twice mam"- refere said and i nodded ..
"oke u have 15 minute go and change ur clothes"- he said and i nodded and left...

RAJ POV-
"this girl is interesting.. i liked the attitude"-i thought internally...

ISHAAN POV-
"please god help her"- i said and yuvraj chuckled
"woow dude i saw first time u and praying for a girl...
did u fall in love "- he said
"shut up actually she is playing instead of me if she got hurt than i will be guilty and moreover this game is representing our class"- i said
"btw why there are so many crowd all of sudden"- i asked and yuvraj noticed and nodded..
"lemme ask"- he said and left..
after few minutes he come back..
"dude they all are here to see raj and sia match...
as he is top player too and a ordinary girl dared to challange no. 4 .
so they are here to witnessed the moment just check ur instagram stories"- he said and i checked the story...

MAN 1-

he posted a pic of basketball court and write a quote..

" raj choudhary basketball player is challanged by a ordinary girl"

MAN 2-
" a stupid girl who have ego challange a ace"

and more more...

"karan are u sure she can do it?"- i asked and he was sitting with smirked...
"just enjoy bro "- he said...

soon she enter in basketball court and my breath stopped for a second...

her one pony tail with 2 small bands on her face..
small earings on her ears while a shine on her face...
a sleeve less tshirt and a short till her knees along with shoes and abit long socks...

she was wearing very simple uniform but she was just looking like a angell..

"she is really heartthrob and beautiful "- i thought internally and yuvraj pinch me badly...
"ouchh"- i said and he chuckled
"stop drolling and look Everyone is drolling her"- he said and i look here and there whilw avoiding eye contact...

"no way me and checking her shut up"- u said and he chuckled....

how was the chapter?
did u liked it??

just click on vote...

bye bye
secretsoul