[99] - Double Date Disaster

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Jasper, what is going o--" I got cut off by him grabbing my hand and dragging me to the elevator.

The doors closed as I stared at him in surprise.

"Audrianna, I am freaking out! I don't know what to do- I am panicking!"

...

"Dude, you don't just randomly drag people inside elevators."

"I'm sorry, I was panicking, okay?!"

"No shit." I sighed "Just- tell me what's going on."

"Okay, okay. So- there's this girl in our school who's really really pretty and she seems nice, and I kinda.. maybe want to ask her out."

"Jasp, that's amazing." I beamed "So do it."

"The problem is I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because! You know.. I've never really had any luck with girls.."

"Please, you dated my best friend, I'd consider that to be lucky." I crossed my arms

"Yeah, but I was an idiot and broke up with her." he looked down sadly

"Okay, why exactly are you asking me to help you?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"I mean, you're the one with the most dating experience. Please? Can you just help me out.."

"I- what do you want me to do anyways?"

"Help me ask her out. C'mon, what do I say to her that guarantees that I won't end up inside her pool with my pants over my head?"

I scrunched up my nose in confusion "Uhm.. see, Jasper. The thing is.. I don't exactly know how to ask out a guy. Let alone a girl."

"Pleaaase!" he pleased "You're a girl, how do you want to be asked out?"

"Uhm- let's see.. just make it nice and simple. Like uh.. 'Hey, I'm Jasper, I think you're really pretty, do you want to go out for dinner sometime?'."

"You really think it'll work?"

"I mean- sure, I don't know--"

"Can you and Henry please come with us? Like a double date?" Jasper begged "I can't do this alone.."

"Okay, okay.. I guess it could be a double date."

"Thank you!" he wrapped me into a comforting embrace

I noticed him hold on to me for a while, as if he was frozen on the spot and doesn't want to let go. After a bit, I pulled back to notice an awkward and embarrassed look on his face.

Okay then..

═══════❀•°❀°•❀═══════

Surprisingly, Jasper managed to ask the girl out

Huh. Turns out "nice and simple" worked. Even for Jasper.