―୨୧⋆ ˚ 022. what's stopping us?

Start from the beginning

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

matthew.sturniolo added to his story

sturniolo added to his story

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

user replied to your story

user:
mf that is ivy gray for sure

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

"baby" chris smiled at the sight of the girl turning around and looking towards him "do you want to open present from me now?"

the girl was a little overwhelmed because of the number of people at the party. so after matilda found chris talking to jake and he asked her how she was feeling, he suggested that they go to her room for a moment so she could calm down.

"are you having a good time?" chris asked when she sat next to him and he immediately wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him. it was obvious that his love language was touch, but when he was drinking it was even more visible.

"i'm so happy that you are here" she rested her head on his shoulder "i could stay here until the end of the party"

"what's stopping us?" he smiled at her so softly it made her want to cry. that boy was so gentle with her "open it please" chris handed her a pink box.

matilda began to untie the pink ribbon, feeling chris's eyes on her.

inside there was a box with jewelry. vivienne westwood jewelry to be specific.

oh, and a note.

matilda needed three seconds to understand what the note was. a letter. a fucking handwritten letter from chris.

"remember when we were talking about matching jewelry back in boston" chris grinned and looked at the girl "now we have a matching necklace tills"

"is that a love letter christopher?"

"you have to find out yourself baby" he kissed her hand that he was holding whole time.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

daisy,
meeting you was the best thing that happened to me. i may not tell you everyday that you mean the world to me but you do. the day you stepped into my life you changed it into something so beautiful and meaningful. when you look at me, i feel like you see it all. you understand the parts of me that i don't even understand yet. i've never been good at telling people how i feel but you make me want to try. the hours i spend with you go by the fastest and your laughter is my favorite. "i think i like you best when you're just with me and no one else" i never liked that song but once i knew it is your favorite i listened to it on repeat and it became one of the best songs i've ever heard.
chris

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

"that means everything to me chris" matilda said when she finished reading "this is the first time ever that i've got a handwritten letter from someone. and a matching necklace. and you know that i love the fact that you always remember. thank you so much" tills said and he looked her in the eyes. then at her lips. fuck

"i'm so happy you like it" chris smiled but noticed that she got a little tense "what, do i make you nervous?" he smirked.

"and what if i say that you do?" tilly replied, curious about his intentions. his touch literally burned her skin as they talked. so gentle yet like a flame. at this point they both were well aware of where this conversation was heading.

chris pulled her even closer to him, and in a lower tone he said "you don't ever have to be nervous around me, you know that, right?"

and then it happened. something in the air changed, and they both knew it.

in a split second, he's hooking her thighs over his so that she's sitting on his lap. okay christopher sturniolo, that's bold.

chris leans to her and his hand gently cup her cheeks while tills wraps her arms around his neck and starts to play with his hair.

"can i kiss you tills?" he asks hesitantly, afraid that he's crossing a line.

"of course you can chris"

"you're so beautiful daisy, you know that?" he smiles as he leans closer to connect their lips before she can even reply. she does not need to because for chris the answer is obvious.

the second it happens, matilda feels everything. the kiss is super soft. she feels the warmth in her heart, the butterflies in her stomach and the sudden need to be as close as possible to him. chris pulls her even closer and tilly close her eyes, relaxing into the kiss.

tilly becomes completely consumed with chris. all she feels is his hands on her cheeks and all she smells is the familiar scent of his cologne. he's everywhere, all at once. he's everything, all at once.

as they broke apart, they both smiled, feeling the warmth and happiness spreading through their bodies. they knew that this was only the beginning of something special.

"i wanted to do that for the longest time daisy"

neither of them cared that people were waiting for them downstairs. they both had been so desperate for this moment to happen to even give a shit about anything else happening around them.

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。

MF KISSED ALREADY😭😭
i tried to make this cute and nothing too crazy but i suck at writing things like that so i'm sorry if it was awkward
also i know that triplets are sober in real life but it's just a silly fanfiction and a little party never killed nobody pls don't hate me for that🥰🥰
i went feral when chris said that the most romantic thing he has ever done was a handwritten letter so i needed to include that here
i say this every chapter but i can't just thank you enough for all the support when it comes to this book🙏🏻🙏🏻 i'm so grateful for everyone reading this🩷🩷

-honey💌