The Day I Met You - Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

I was on an 'after class' stroll alone when I bumped into the hottest man alive

I just got out of potions so I figured I would get some very much needed fresh air by the black lake. I walked briskly along the small path leading around the lake, I stared at my feet. I broke into a slight jog still staring at the ground. Then THUD! I smashed into something, I looked up and saw a tall and hot boy, he looked like he was in the same year as me, I stared in awe.

?: "Are you okay? You seemed like you were in a hurry." The boy said.

Y/N: "Huh? Oh yeah, I...I'm good." I said uneasily.

?: The boy smirked. "Nice to meet you. My name's Mattheo. Mattheo Riddle." The boy stuck out his hand to shake.

Y/N: "Nice to meet you too! I'm Y/N." I shake his hand.

Mattheo: "That's a very pretty name Y/N. Did you know that this year we are getting dorms to share with someone?" Mattheo asked.

Y/N: "W-we are? What year are you in?" Y/N stuttered.

Mattheo: "I'm in my 5th year, I assume you are too?" Mattheo was intrigued.

Y/N: "Yeah I am, do you know who your roommate is?" I asked.

Mattheo: "No I think we will find out later after classes."

I think you guys are getting bored of this SMALL TALK so I'm gonna time skip to after classes

Time skip after classes

I walk into my dorm and no one is there yet, I pick the softer bed and begin to unpack my trunk. I hear the door to the two person dorm open, I turn around and see a hot boy, I realize it's Mattheo. My jaw drops, I didn't really know him or like him that much and looked annoyed. I rolled my eyes.

Mattheo: "What's with the attitude?" He asked, smirking.

Y/N: I sighed. "Ugh." I rolled my eyes again.

Hope that leaves you guys in a small bit of suspense! I'll be writing every morning on spring break vacation! I won't be writing on Monday, April 1st 2024 because it's April Fools day and I need to get up early to fill the bathroom with Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson pictures! 🤪