hero costume.

It had been a couple of days or weeks and the teacher came in today saying we get to make our hero costumes.

The class started cheering and mina walked over to me "what are you going to make your hero costume look like?".She asked "I'm not sure what do you have so far".

She showed me a picture of her idea"that pretty it would look good on you" you said. "Thank you yn"

Sooner or later you came up with a hero costume

It showed some skin but you didn't mind you went over to izuku and looked at his costume "not bad" you said

"Thank you?" He said "what does your costume look like?" You showed him your drawing.

"That looks good" he said "I know"

You looked at bakugo and tried to take a sneak peek at his drawing but he didn't show anyone and you couldn't see it.

Soon the hero costumes came in and you went to go change into them at the girls locker room while you were in there you noticed a hole in the wall.

"Why the hell is there a hole?" You said the girls looked at the hole and jiro pocked her thing (I forgot what it was called) into the wall.

You heard someone screaming in pain a bit "was that the pervert little shit?" You asked "yea".You were kinda pissed that he tried to look at yall.

'i swear I'm going to beat his ass when I'm out of here' you thought

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
Bakugos pov:

While we were getting changed into our hero costumes I saw that damn pervert grape looking through a hole.

"What the hell are you doing" I said "shush I'm looking at the girls" that damn pervert said then dunce face tried to look.

I was mad and I didn't know why I didn't care about the girls especially y/n but why was a thinking of her.

Then I heard the damn perv scream in pain.

End of pov
/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\

We went out and I kicked mineta in the back "that's what you get for trying to look you perv" then I walked away.

All might came and said we were going to do hero Vs villains and he put you and bakugo on a team vs uraraka and izuku

'great now I'm stuck with fucking bakugo' you thought while rolling your eyes.

You and bakugo were the villains and izuku and uraraka were the heroes.I walked over to bakugo and said "I guess we're a team so should we make a plan."

"Tch I don't need a damn plane or you to help I can do this by myself." He said "whatever then I'll just make one on my own" 'what a pain' you thought.

Soon we went to the place we were supposed to go and when the round started bakugo ran off. "Baka" you mumbled when he was gone.

You stayed near the bomb for a while and you knew bakugo was going after midoria so you went had to go after uraraka.You saw her and went invisible to sneak up behind her.

You sneaked up behind her and we're about to knock her out but then you hit a rock and fell and she turned around.

"Oh shit" you said and looked at uraraka and she took the chance to attach you so she did.You doged the attack and punched her in the gut.

She hit you and the you went invisible and punched her hard so she fell on the ground.You and her were fighting for a while but then the building started shaking.

'i need to hurry with uraraka fucking bakugo might hurt izuku to much' you thought.You went invisible and kicked her in the head so she would be knocked out.

You tied her up so she couldn't escape "sorry uraraka" you said and went to go find bakugo and izuku.You found them fighting and that had to stop.

You yelled out for then to stop but they didn't listen "fucking idiots" you mumbled they were about to hit each other and you needed to stop them.

So you pushed izuku out of the way because he was your best friend and you didn't want him to get hurt.

When you pushed him you were about to go invisible but bakugo hit you and damn it hurt you hit the wall and your head started to hurt.And then the time was up.

Izuku ran over to you "Y/n are you okay!?" He asked "no" you said "that hurt like hell". Bakugo didn't even say anything about him hitting you all he said was "tch" and stared at you.

You were about to yell about him being a bitch but then bakugo lifted you up "what are you doing?" You said "I'm helping you up idiot".

"Right that's oddly nice of you" you said "I can drop your ass right here and let you walk yourself to the nurse" he said. "I'll just shut up then" then you remembered uraraka was tied up.

You told bakugo to stop walking and you looked at izuku "izuku do you mind getting uraraka she's near the domb can you get her?" You asked."I can get her" he said "okay thanks" then bakugo started walking again.

While he was walking you you told him thank you for waking you when you got there he set you down and he said "don't do that again your going to get hurt". "Aww is bakugo worried about me" you said "hell no I was just saying that so I don't have to carry you again!!".He yelled and you swear you saw him blushing a bit.

The day was over and you took a bath instead of a shower to relax the you did your routine and went to sleep.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued.🤍🧡

Btw sorry for not posting this sooner it took a while to make it🥲

Meme of the day or some shit