𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦, 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦, 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦, 𝗕𝗢𝗬: chapter eight

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"if i can't have you, baby,if i can't have you, baby

if i can't have you, baby."

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕𝟐𝟐𝟓𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟕
𝟐𝟐𝟓𝟒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓

LANCES GAZE SEEMED TO HARDEN IN THE SILENCE. yet you were still unaware of what you did this time. shouldn't you guys have been back to being buddy, buddy with each other?

you could never catch a break when it came to lance crown. he was always upset or annoyed at one thing or the other.

"you seem to love pissing me off, don't you?" he scoffed, crossing his arms across his chest as his lips tightened into a line. even now, you're still oblivious to the dilemma the crown child faces.

"lance, you know my abilities don't allow me to read minds, so tell me what's troubling you," your smile started to strain with how irritable you were starting to feel. but, the sky haired man just purses his lips.

"you realize we are betrothed to each other, and yet you still play with those other idiots feelings," he voiced his concerns, his thoughts, his feelings.

"play? betrothed? i'm confused," you paused, trying to follow his thinking. "i've not played with anyone's feelings-"

"mash? dot? hell, i'm sure finn probably has it out for you too," lance scoffed, his eyes narrowing. were you acting innocent or truly oblivious to the effect you had on them.

"i've done more than just care for them, like a friend should,"
"care for them? they're old enough to do that themself."

"can i not care for friends?" the quietness the night brought was almost scary, yet, the two of you couldn't care less. "betrothed? it's not even certain, lance,"

"you borderline date them, with how affectionate you are with them," the young man who stood opposite of you dropped his gaze, before brushing a hand through his light blue locks. "and yet you allowed it to get in the way of us."