Make out. 😍

quick a/n :

y/n and chris just got together a year ago.

PLEASE READ: there is making out (of course by the title) and hickeys but there is NO SMUT !

I'm not comfortable writing smut but this is closest it's even getting to it.

second post today ✌️

ilysm guys tysm for 2.3k reads ! 💗

enjoy reading !

______________________

*Y/n's pov*

Me and chris have been together for exactly a year now. Today, we aren't actually doing anything planned so, I decided to have a movie night with him.

I saw on my phone I got a text from chris. I read

~~~~~~~~~~

he texts:

What time are you coming over ?

i text:

5 minutes.

he texts:

Alright, I love you.

i text:

I love you to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I get up and find my lanyard, grab my keys and go out to my car. I then start going to the triplets.

After about 10 minutes I finally arrive. I get out of my car and knock on the door.

"Hey y/n!" Nick says opening the door.

"Heyyy!" I say making my way inside.

"Chris in his room?" I ask Nick.

"Mhhmmm." Nick says looking at his phone.

"Alright, thanks." I say taking off my shoes then making my way downstairs to chris's room.

I knock on his door then open it and go in.

"Hey baby." He says turning off his phone and standing up to help me carry my bag.

"Thanks." I say with a smile

"And hey." I say.

"You look really pretty today...well not like you don't every other day" he laughs.

"Thanks love." I say with a smile.

I sit on his bed and he sits as well.

I look at him for a moment with a smile and he looks back. He then leans into me kissing my lips gently and then deepening the kiss.