𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟑. - 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓. (𝟎)

Börja om från början

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 — 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄, 𝟎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑: 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄, 𝟎.
WORD COUNT: 5853

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?!"
Nobara shouted, out of pure shock.
"Why are you all empty-handed?!" Nobara asked.
Seems like Nobara forget... last night, we all had a meal together for the hard work we did and seems Nobara was too into the meal that she forget about what we discussed.
"What are you doing with all that luggage?" Panda asked.
"What do you mean? We're going to Kyoto, right?" Nobara asked once more.

"For the exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto?" Nobara asked.
"Perhaps you had overstuffed yourself with the food that you don't remember what we had discussed about..." I murmured, Nobara hearing it.
"You, shut up!" Nobara demanded, which made me go into sinister chuckles.
"It's an exchange event with our sister school in Kyoto. Held in Tokyo." Panda corrected.
"No way!" Nobara shouted.
"No wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately." Maki explained.

"Yeah." Megumi added.
"Agreed." I added.
"Salmon." Inumaki agrees.
"It's held at the soccer that won in the previous year." Panda explained.
She rushed towards Panda, grabbing onto him by the front and attempting to rise him up, but it didn't work.
"Then don't go winning, you idiots!" Nobara demanded.
"We weren't in it last year!" Panda defended.

"Only Yuta and (Y/n) participated to make the numbers match up!" Panda shouted.
"That was prior to freeing Rika. Apparently, it was an overwhelming win. I didn't see it, though, since it was held in Kyoto." Maki added, with a shocked expression.
Nobara then stopped what she was doing to Panda, slowly cracking her head towards me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and lifted me, choking me as Panda tried to get Nobara off of me.

"Why did you and Okkotsu win?! Huh?!" Nobara demanded an answer from me.
"Gi—Give me a moment to explain. Would you, Kugisaki-chan?! I may have been in the exchange event doesn't necessarily mean I participated in it!" I defended myself, making Nobara stop.
"What do you mean?" Nobara asked.
"To put into simpler words, Okkotsu-san didn't allow me to take much action." I explained.
"Adding onto (Y/n)-chan, I told Yuta to keep an eye on her, but it seems he accidentally misunderstood the message and didn't allow (Y/n)-chan to participate at all." Panda explained.

"Seriously?" Nobara asked, needing confirmation.
"Correct. Okkotsu-san truly didn't allow me to participate as I needed to, though I did get an opportunity to see how the other students work, as well as our second-years, who are now third-years." I explained.
"Now remembering those two. They are currently suspended for a reason, yet what was the reason again? What were their names again? And... what did Yuta do again once we started..." I thought, going deep into my memories...