"Fine, so about these towns" He began taking a seat at the head of the table.

Over the meeting they discussed the towns that were now under the control of the balanced nation. The fire lord found that name just as stupid as Kyoshi did.

"So what's there to be done"

"In all honesty I don't know," Kyohsi admitted. "How were you planning on dealing with this?" She pressed, maybe he could give her a hint.

"I've lost more men than I'd like to admit to trying to regain control" He explained.

Kyoshi felt her whole body stiffen. "We could always take a good number but there was always one or two that just wouldn't go down."

She immediately recognized that those were probably people who had fused with a spirit, like Yun.

"I see, so you have yet to be successful?" Kyohsi asked glancing over to the meeting scribe, then back to Rangi who had taken her seat beside her.

"Well, no... but we haven't set any solid plan in place yet so it's all been scrambled." He explained quickly.

The whole meeting it felt like they were dancing around the topic of the reason why this group was so different, so suddenly powerful. It was the spirits. But neither party seemed to want to bring it up first.

Eventually it felt ridiculous, so much so that it started to piss Kyoshi off.

"Can we just be honest here for a minute?" She asked suddenly.

"I don't think we've been sharing lies now have we?"

That response just pissed her off more. "Then we've only been sharing half of what's there to tell." She replied.

"So, let's be honest then. What do you know about the spirits and how they are taking over your towns" Kyoshi said, taking a breath.

He looked dumbfounded by the bluntness of the question, but started to reply nonetheless. "I know that those special ones are the reason I can't get any of my town back."

"So you know about how the groups power is based on pairing members to spirits to enhance their power."

"Yes, reports have started coming in," the fire lord claimed now looking directly at Kyoshi.

"Do you want to know how to start taking back the towns?"

"I think right now I'm more interested in what you are planning on Avatar"

"I plan on taking the problem out by its root. But even after that's dealt with, the people who have overrun your towns will simply not retreat, so there will still be work to be done." Kyoshi explained.

Rangi turned to study Kyoshi's features; she wasn't lying. In fact she looked dead serious. So she had made up her mind after all. All the talks and discussions they had about weighing the options. She already knew what she was going to do first. She would take out the man who started it all and make him pay. And deal with the rest later.

"I will send support to help the towns" He stated, starting to jot things down on a scroll.

"Good, I will send you our updated list so you don't miss anyone." Kyoshi said, taking the firebenders pinky with her own under the table.

"What are we to do then?" He asked, almost in a demanding tone. Probably just mad that Kyoshi seemed to have the information to take on the task that he had inevitably failed.

"It's pointless to go in with a hundred men. You need a smaller group of higher skill. Otherwise you're wasting your time and men." She explained that she started to rise from her chair.