❝CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX❞

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 ━︎━︎ 𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 the golden egg, the only thing he got as a clue was a loud piercing sound that almost sounded like a scream. Juniper felt her ears bleeding after that, of course she was being dramatic, but they were ringing for a solid ten seconds after that. When she saw Ron enter the room, Juniper glanced at Hermione as the two sat there and watched Ron and Harry talk. Juniper rolled her eyes and looked at Hermione before she clapped her hands.

     "Alright, now that you two are good now, Harry I need you to clean up because I'm hungry and I want food." Juniper told them. Harry and Ron exchanged looks and Harry cracked a smile and shook his head.

     "As you wish, June." He walked up to his dorm after that.

     Hermione shook her head as Juniper took a seat beside her. "I'll never understand how you do that. They never listen to me."

     Juniper smiled. "That's because if they don't listen to me they know there will be consequences." She sent Hermione a wink. "I am my mother's daughter after all." Hermione just chuckled in response.

They made their way to the Great Hall, Juniper was sitting beside Hermione who was reading the daily prophet, eating a small plate of food greedily. Harry was sat across from them, drinking some water. Ron was beside him.

     Hermione scoffed. "Look at this." Hermione slammed the paper down. "I can't believe it! She's done it again." She began reading the paper. "'Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow.'"

     Juniper chuckled, taking a sip of water. "I don't know why you read that paper, that woman gets viewers from lies and twisted words."

     Hermione grabbed the paper and hit her with it. "It's not funny, Juniper!"

     "It's a little funny." Juniper replied with a smile. "I'm just saying, you should've let me curse her while I had the chance."

     "Although that would've been appreciated," Harry started, "we didn't want to have to find a way to bail you out of Azkaban." Juniper hummed in response.

     Nigel strode up to the table, a box in his hands. "Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley." He handed the box to Ron.

     "Ah, thank you, Nigel." Ron smiled, taking the box and turning back to his food. The boy continued to stand there causing Hermione to clear her throat and look at the boy with a small smile. He was staring at Harry as if he had never seen it before. "Not-not now, Nigel. Later. Go on." The boy left.