First day.

Soon it was time for your first day at UA and you left you put your h/c into a (hairstyle) you were walking when you saw izuku and you both were walking together.

When you got there it was huge and there were a lot of people when you got inside your classroom some people were talking and you saw bakugo. You decided to ignore him and take a seat in the back.

Izuku was talking to the girl with brown hair again so you decided to listen to your favorite music.

A girl with pink hair and pink skin walked up to you and said "hi I'm mina ashido" she smiled. "I'm Y/n l/n" you said "do you wanna hang out with me and the other girls at lunch?" "Sure".

Someone crawled in with a sleeping bag and said he was our teacher 'what the fuck why is he in a sleeping bag-?' you thought.

He told you to put on a uniform and you went to go change when you got there the teacher said something about the person who came in last place is going to get expelled.

The first activity was to throw a ball bakugo was up first and when he threw it he yelled die.then it was the girl with brown hair she got infinity 'damn' you thought.

After all the activities izuku got last place and you looked at him then the teacher said it was a joke.

It was time for lunch and you went to go with the girls one came up to you and said "I'm ochako uraraka" she smiled."I'm y/n l/n your the one that was talking to izuku at the hero course right?" You said "yes" she said.

You introduced yourself to the other girls and soon the day was over you made plans with the girls to have a sleepover at your house next week. 'damn we just meet but they're really nice and we're already having a sleepover'.

You walked home and your mom asked how school was and you said it was good you did your normal routine then went to sleep.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued🤍🧡

Also I like making these and I kinda gave a lot of free time so I'll make and post a lot the memes I put will be in everything and not just "meme of the day" instead just meme maybe:)).

Meme