the letter.

Soon the letter came and you got accepted you were so happy then you texted izuku you got accepted.

He texted you back a few seconds later saying how good that was and he got accepted to you were happy when he told you that you were in the same class.

You both made plans to celebrate you decided to go to a restaurant you both met up when you got there you both saw bakugo and his family.

You looked at izuku "uhm lest just get the food and ignore him" you said "right".You both got your food and ate and were talking and catching up on things.

Then bakugos mom came over because she recognized izuku from when bakugo and izuku were friends.

"Hi izuku I didn't know you were here" she smiled then looked at you "are you his girlfriend?" She asked. "No we're just friends" "well I'm mitsuki bakugos mom"

"I'm yn" you said "what are y'all doing here anyway?" "We're celebrating we both got accepted to UA" you said."so did katsuki you both should celebrate with us" she said

"Well uh we don't want to be a bother" you said  "it's fine come on" even though you said that she didn't take no for an answer.So you both came to the same table as them.

"Why the hell are these two idiots here!" Bakugos yelled "shut the hell up you damn brat their nice so be quiet!" She yelled. 'damn she was so nice a second ago-' you thought.

You were talking even though it was a bit awkward because bakugo was glaring at y'all.When y'all were done bakugo came up to you both "don't you dare tell anyone about this damn idiots" he said "we won't" izuku said.

He walked away and me and izuku were walking home and you said your goodbyes and went home.

You got home took a shower brushed you teeth put your pajamas on then went to bed.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be counted.🤍🧡

Meme of the day