CHAPTER 5 ♡16+ SMUT♡ // Love Confessions And Sex

Maki arrived at the gym and began her workout, her earbuds blaring her favorite music into her ears. Mentally accelerating her workout as her body pumped her bloodstream full of endorphins, making her feel amazing, her thoughts were completely clear of Y/N. All she could focus on was the way her muscles made micro-tears as she curled her barbells and performed her squats.

Maki continued her workout, straining her body as she cleared her mind by improving her physique, chasing her desire to enhance her physical prowess to its maximum.

A few minutes later, Maki's entire flow was ruined by the appearance of a certain h/c male who happened to have the same exact thoughts as her.

"Hi, Maki-Chan!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," Maki responded.

"What're you doing here tonight?" Y/N questioned Maki innocently as they sat on a bench next to each other. As close as they were, Y/N had a perfect view of Maki's succulent cleavage, which caused him to blush and look away from her.

"I just had to clear my head, y'know? I've been thinking about someone... something! and it's been distracting me."

"Why the fuck did I say so much?" Maki thought.

"Oh, well... what were you thinking about?" Y/N questioned hopefully. Was she possibly thinking about him?

...

...

...

"Oh, fuck it..."

Maki crashed her lips against Y/N's and pulled him into a kiss, which he excitedly reciprocated as they indulged themselves in a sloppy display of lust and affection.

"Mmm~" Maki moaned into Y/N's mouth. As the kiss got even more passionate and heated, Y/N could feel a bulge forming in his pants as Maki began straddling and grinding into him.

"Fuck~" Maki moaned as she ground herself on Y/N's erection.

"Maki~ d- do you~ want me?" Y/N whispered seductively into her ear.

"Oh, fuck!~ Yes, I want you!~" Maki moaned even louder. Which prompted Y/N to scoop her up and begin to carry her bridal style to his dorm as he silently praised the universe for giving him a single room.

(Time skip brought to you by me eating Cheerios at 3 am)

As Maki and Y/N began to strip together, he felt his erection spring back to life as he observed her nude figure; her perfect curves made his 8-inch member stick out erect. As Maki began to survey Y/N's body, her mouth began to salivate as she pinned him down to the bed.

"Are you ready for this?~" Maki's sexy, husky voice whispered into Y/N's ear.

"Yes, Mommy!~" Y/N exclaimed excitedly.

"Good boy.~"

Maki positioned her mouth over Y/N's cock before deepthroating it and taking the entire thing in one attempt.

"Fuck!~" Y/N groaned in pleasure.

Maki began to moan on Y/N's cock, rapidly vibrating up and down on it with her mouth.

"Oh, Mommy!~" Y/N screamed in ecstasy as she devoured his cock.

Maki began panting as she pulled her mouth off of his cock and began to ride Y/N, the sound of slapping skin filling the room as they both fucked passionately.

"MAKI!~" Y/N screamed.

"FUCK YES!~" Maki moaned.

As their screams filled the night, Maki and Y/N felt their stomachs tighten in pleasure.

"MOMMY!~ CAN I CUM?~" Y/N begged desperately as he felt his orgasm approach.

"FUCK~ CUM INSIDE ME BABY~ I DON'T CARE ANYMORE~" Maki moaned as she bounced on and dominated Y/N's cock.

Y/N felt his cock begin to tremble as his balls emptied into Maki's tight pussy.

Maki did a few more bounces before letting her love juices seep down onto Y/N's cock and chiseled abdomen as she felt herself become undone on top off him.

She shakily rose off of Y/N's cock and rolled over next to him on the bed.

15 MINUTES...

30 MINUTES...

45 MINUTES...

"Maki..." Y/N began

"Yes?..." Maki replied

"I think I love you..." Y/N confessed

"Fuck...........I think I love you too Y/N..."