The prince part-6

Start from the beginning

Ranvijay: nainaaa!!! What a pleasure suprise??

Y/n: I knew it ( in mind she was thinking)

Naina: I have to give you suprise because you always promise to come my home but never come . So I have to come today... You bastard

Ranvijay:: I was thinking to come as soon they leave..

Naina: you such a liar..

Ranvijay: I am not lying.. believe me!!

Naina: shut up ..

Y/n was going towards grandmother.. at while ranvijay holds her hand and pull her towards him..

Ranvijay,:: where are you going?? Meet naina .. and naina meet y/n

Y/n: hello!!

Naina:: hii

Ranvijay: naina is she beautiful??

Naina: why?

Ranvijay: tell me..

Naina: yah!!!

Ranvijay: see love not me only think you are beautiful everybody thinks..

Y/n: yes yes ( with akward smile)

Y/n pov:: ranvijay was happy while introducing me but not naina was happy by meeting me.. idk why she was seeing me like I take any special thing from her...

Y/n: ranvijay leave let me go you both talk!!

Ranvijay: ahh!! But why I want to..( cut by naina)
Naina:: leave her let's go we have to talk so many things my bestfriend.. you can talk to her later ( she holds ranvijay hand and started to leave)
Ranvijay: ok!! Byee everybody..

Y/n was in kitchen when one of the ranvijay's friend came ..
Friend:: hii y/n ..
Y/n: hii
Friend: hmm you are beautiful as I thought
Y/n: ahh!! Thank you.
Friend: by the way I am ranvijay's childhood friend AKASH..
Y/n:: oo!! Hii akash
Akash:: you are here than where is ranvijay??
Y/n: he gone with naina..
Akash:: naina?
Y/n: yess..
Akash: shocking but not suprised than you should also be there what are you doing here??
Y/n:: whyy??
Akash: ohh!! You don't know everyone thought than naina will be his girlfriend.. they mostly spend time together.. they understand each other even ranvijay tell us that if he wants to marry he will definitely marry naina cause she knows her well.. but ranvijay fall in love with you!! And the story end from one side.
Y/n: one side??
Akash:; yes.. cause ranvijay loves you but naina loves ranvijay and I think she came here to take him from you..
Y/n: what?? ( Shouted)
Akash:: siiii!!! Slowly I think even everybody but the part (she came here to take him from you..) It's my theory because If she came here it would be..
Y/n: N-n-naina loves him right??
Akash: everyone think no one knows..
Y/n: its ok .. ranvijay loves me only
Akash: who knows? She can manipulate him also.you should take care of him.. I am his childhood friend so I know
Y/n: w-why are you te-telling me this ??
Akash:: cause I care miss.. and I think you are his wife not someone else
Y/n:: ohh wait a min!!! I have to clean my face and hand I am going
Akash:: ok..

Y/n pov:: is he right?? What if she took away him ?? N-no she can't he loves y/n only.. she can't infact NEVER!!

after some times ranvijay came back..

Naina:: ranvijay you are so funny!!
Ranvijay: I am!!

Y/n: ranvijay Pratap Singh.
Ranvijay: ( shocked) yess
Y/n: I am not your servent right??
Ranvijay:: right!! You are my love infact I am your servent miss..
Y/n:: good so don't chill so much outside and go unpack your bags.. 50% I have done
Ranvijay:: yes Miss but later can I?? I want to eat something and naina is also there .
Naina:: why are you ordering him?? If I was his wife  I would never do that!!
Y/n: if you ?? In reality I am.. so don't interfere between us!!
Ranvijay : relax -relax guyzzz I am going to do it..naina go and eat I will come fast..
Y/n: good boy..