Pretty Girl

Daddy Kink||Spanking
Billie Dom and G!P
————————————————————-

"I'm so tired of this Dakota. Fuck." Billie says as she glares at me. "Im so tired." I look at her and roll my eyes. "Whatever." I say and she licks her lips, our eyes meeting. "Whatever?"

"That's what I said isn't it?" I ask sarcastically and she runs her fingers through her hair. "Fuck you Dakota. You're such a bitch."

Instantly, I stand up and approach her. Even if I am 3 inches shorter than her. "Fuck you say?" I ask and she laughs while rolling her eyes. "I said, that you're a bitch." I push her which instantly switches her demeanor.

She comes at me and wraps her hand around my neck. Glaring down at me she asks, "who the fuck do you think you are? Huh? Who?"

I instantly back down, not knowing how to respond. Her hand squeezing my neck caught me off guard. Her quick dominance over me was surprising. But I always knew Id be submissive to her.

"Answer me Dakota. I will fuck you until you're fucking crying if you dont." Billie says, her voice still stern and demanding but theres a smirk on her face.

"I- I-" I try but nothing comes to mind. No answer for her. I dont know what to say.

She chuckles and licks her lips, "go take your fucking clothes off. I'll be there soon." She says, letting go of my neck and slapping my ass as I walk off.

I go upstairs, arriving at our room and I slowly strip. Keeping my underwear and bra on as I nervously sit on the bed. My legs shaking as I know I've screwed up.

The door opens and Billie walks in, a belt in hand. She smirks at me. "Underwear on? Or off?" She asks as she swings the belt around. I eye the belt and my breathing hitches. "O-On?"

She smirks and nods. "Okay. Up." She says and I stand up. She sits on the bed and looks up at me. "You know what to do." She says and I instantly climb on to her lap. She smirks and looks down at me. "Im gonna give you 10. Do you know what you say after each spanking baby?"

"Yes." I say with a nod.

"What do you say baby?" She asks.

"Thank you daddy." I say and she smiles. "Good girl. You ready?" She asks, raising her hand. Bringing it down, the leather of the belt slapping into my skin. Making me let out a loud moan as I grip the sheets. "T-Thank you d-daddy."

"Good girl." She says before once again, raising her hand and quickly pulling it down. The belt hitting my skin as I let out another loud moan, my back arching as I pull the sheets. "Fuck... Thank you daddy."

She smiles at me and repeats her action. Making me let out another yell as I put my head down. But I would be lieing if I said this wasnt turning me on. "H-Holy fuck... Thank you daddy."

She smirks, "how many is that hm?" She asks with a teasing tone. "Three daddy." I say and she spanks me again. "Now?" My eyes roll black and I look at her. "Four. Thank you daddy."

"Mm, I want you to start counting for me ok?" I nod and she continues. "Five thank you daddy." I say as I shake a bit. The pain coursing through my entire body. "Mm, youre so welcome." She chuckles before bringing the belt up and whipping me again. "Oh fuck... that.... thats six daddy."

"What do you say?" She asks, whipping me again. "Thank you... Thank you daddy... Thats seven."

"Youre such a good girl." She says as she finishes the session. Giving me the last three spankings as I repeated what I was supposed to say.

Once we finished, she made me crawl to the top of the bed. Standing at the end of the bed as she undresses slowly infront of me. She takes her boxers off slowly, slowly letting her member pop out of its cage. Releasing it which allows it to spring up, the tip hitting her stomach.