𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. show

Start from the beginning

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because they saw you having regular check-ups with godmother" she said.

"So? What about it?"

"I've defended you really" she said. "That you're not seeing a neurologist because you are mentally ill or dying or what" she added.

"But this time it's not you who's their main topic but me" she scoffed and crossed her arms, she is still so pissed off with what she heard earlier.

"What do you even mean?" Gojo questioned.

Y/N turned her body and propped up one arm to support her head.

"They think that because you lost your memories, you already had someone new and just because we met again, I am manipulating you" she rolled her eyes.

"Huh?" Gojo found it nonsense.

"Yes Satoru, you don't love me, I'm merely taking advantage of you losing your memories and I'm only manipulating you to come back to me" she turned her back and lied down again.

"You know that's not true" Gojo replied. "You know that I love you" he added.

Y/N just kept quiet.

"What if what they said is true?" Y/N asked.

"I don't believe you" Gojo said. "You're really thinking about that now? We've been quite through a lot"

"I'm just so pissed off" she said.

"Don't be, you know those are all lies" Gojo held her hand and kissed the back of it.

Y/N sighed. "I'm really thinking about quitting my job there" she suddenly said.

"What? Why?" Gojo looked at her with a confused look.

"Because I don't like it anymore, the work environment" she said. "And I barely have no time for you and Haru"

Gojo suddenly went quiet.

"About the letter to Geto" she opened up. Y/N sat up straight to face Gojo.

"I've sent it" she said. "Maybe in a few days, we'll receive response from him"

Gojo remembered Y/N telling him that they would visit the military camp.

"Does that mean that we'll visit our house? The one you said where we built for us to settle down?"

Y/N nodded.

"I can't wait!" Gojo exclaimed. "Maybe if we go there, I'll remember everything"

Y/N only chuckled. "I hope" she said.

"But don't get your hopes up, it's not a big house" she said.

"So when you see it, we'll decide if we move back in there or we'll sell it" she added.

"Y/N I don't care about the size of the house" he said. "What's important is you and Haru are there"

Y/N smiled. "Yeah, you're right" she said.

"Say, Y/N" he called.

"Yeah?"

"What do you say I visit you tomorrow at work and we'll show your colleagues what we really are" he wiggled his brows.

"Oh gosh no" she said and widened her eyes. "Satoru, no"

Gojo just shrugged.

"Gojo Satoru" she threatened. "I swear if you do something embarrassing!"