entrance exam's

Izuku and you didn't hang out a lot because he said he was going to train because he got a quirk but you were happy for him so you just trained and you were good at it.

Soon the entrance exam's came up and today was the day you went downstairs and said bye to your mom "bye yn I hope you do great" she smiled and gave you a hug "I will".

You walked to the hero course and you saw izuku talking to a girl with brown hair.when she left you went over to him "who's your new girlfriend?" You said. "She's not my girlfriend!" Be said while blushing"sure".

Present mic explained the rules and then it started people were running and you ran to you got some three pointers.You went invisible to take a two pointer down but then heard yelling.

You turned and saw bakugo 'of course he's here' you thought while rolling your eyes then going to back to take the two pointer down.You then saw a zero pointer and boy was it huge.

People were running and shoving and then you saw izuku running at it your eyes widened 'what the hell is he doing is he trying to die?!' you thought.When you were about to run after him someone grabbed your wrist you turned to look and saw bakugo.

"What the hell are you doing let go!" You said "Just shut up!" He yelled you tried to get out of his grip but instead he just grabbed you."let go!" He ignored you and dragged you away.

You saw izuku take down the zero pointer and then the time was up you got out of bakugos grip and ran over to him."what the hell were you thinking you baka!" "Sorry"

The recovery lady came over and gave people kisses to heal them you looked at izuku then looked at the recovery lady and gave him a kiss on the arm.

You helped him up "you're such a baka".The hero course was over and you walked home with izuku and you looked him up and down. "Have you been working out?" You asked "yes" he said

"Hm I see trying to get the girl with brown hair nice" you said while smirking"w-what no it's not like that we just meet!".

He started rambling"okay okay I'm just messing with you" you walked him to his house then said bye to each other.You we're walking home but decided to get a snack.

You got some things and you went looking where you walked into someone "oh sorry I wasn't watching where I was go-" you cut yourself off when you saw bakugo."watch it" he said

"Whatever" you were about to walk away but then you remembered what he did at the hero course.You turned around and asked "why did you grab me at the hero course" you asked.

"because your ghost ass was going to get hurt" he said "hmm" "what!?" "Nothing" you said.When you were done getting your snacks you walked home did your routine then went to sleep.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\
To be continued.🧡🤍

Meme of the day