LEMON IchiRuki: Bubblegum

Start from the beginning

Got that Aquafina make them boys wanna wife me

The type of girl u wanna chew all of my bubble gum"

Ichigo had taught Rukia a lot of things, even slang, but what he never explained to Rukia was anything that had to do with sex. Ichigo didn't feel it was his place to teach her that. What is more accurate though is he didn't want Byakuya slicing off his manhood with Senbonzakura for teaching the precious Kuchiki princess about sex. Ichigo just hoped that Orihime or Tatsuki would get to that with her. So, when he heard Rukia singing the song he knew that Rukia had no idea what the words she was singing actually meant.

Ichigo pulled his headphones out of his ears and put his hand on Rukia's shoulder to get her attention, he waited for Rukia to pull out her headphones and then said "Rukia, you are not going to want to sing that song so loud."

Rukia looked at Ichigo with a puzzled look "why, this is a great song, I love the beat and she is singing about bubblegum, what is better than that?"

Ichigo couldn't help but chuckle she was so cute when she was confused, he hated to have to ruin the song for her, but it wasn't a good song to be singing on the side of the street, "it isn't 'really' about bubblegum Rukia." Ichigo exclaimed.

Rukia tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms and in an accusing tone said "how could it not be about bubblegum, she says in the song 'chew all of my bubblegum'?"

Ichigo tried to say the words to the song real slow and hopefully she would grasp the meaning, "he's goin' down, chewin' on my bubble gum, sometimes you gotta direct 'em like traffic, I don't cum quick but when I do it's fantastic"

Rukia just looked at Ichigo and shook her head and said "and?"

Ichigo smacked his forehead with his hand and said, "Fuck! You don't understand do you?"

Rukia huffed and started getting irritated, she just wanted Ichigo to tell her what the song was about or let her go back to listening to her music so she yelled "clearly not, stupid!"

"Just don't sing it out loud Rukia, it is a very sexual song, I am not telling you what it is about talk to Tatsuki or Orihime."

"Fine!" Rukia shouted as she put her headphones back in and changed the song to Camp Kill Yourself's 'Flesh into gear'.

Rukia soon forgot about the song, but Ichigo didn't. He thought about how he wanted to tell her all about sex, he wanted to show her, he wanted to taste her bubblegum. It was the first time Ichigo started having these thoughts. Ichigo always knew Rukia was beautiful and sexy and he had in the past had some dreams about her that put her in a very compromising position with him, but that was the extent of it. But now he is consciously thinking about doing these things to her, he even licked his lips unknowingly thinking about the taste of her.

His heart started to pound, his palms started to get sweaty and he started to think of Rukia in a sexual way. Ichigo tried to shrug off his thoughts but couldn't because his eyes were fixated on Rukia's body in front of him. His eyes wandered up and down, from her beautiful black hair that fell just to her shoulders, to her curvy waist, and then to that tight ass, down to her slim but strong inviting legs.

They finally made it to school and Ichigo finally had a reason to focus on something else other than Rukia, they had exams this week.

At lunch time Ichigo and Rukia went their separate ways, Ichigo went and hung out with his boys and Rukia went and sat with Tatsuki and Orihime. As she sat down underneath the tree she said "you guys have been such great friends, you have helped me fit in and kept some of Ichigo's wannabe lovers from devouring me alive, so I need your help with one more thing."