First Time - Story 1

Start from the beginning

[Cookie Resources Division](Dark Fondue Cookie is arranging the files and documents while Schlangenbrot Cookie carries them from the Archives

(Dark Fondue Cookie is arranging the files and documents while Schlangenbrot Cookie carries them from the Archives. She sees both Blueberry Muffin Cookie and Croissant Cookie entering the division and walks up to them.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: This is the Cookie Resources Division, responsible for helping new recruits like you familiar and understand this place and each division do.

Dark Fondue Cookie: Greetings, new recruit. 

Croissant Cookie: Hello! My name's Croissant Cookie.

Dark Fondue Cookie: I know who you are, dear. I have documents about you from the Director themselves. I see you are hired to the Technology Development Division as new mechanic. I can't say anything but congratulations.

Croissant Cookie:
Thank you!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Anyway, do you have anything for us to do?

Schlangenbrot Cookie: Well, there is another anomaly disrupting another timeline. Our Time Investigation Division is on the look for the culprit as this disruption isn't a natural cause. 

Dark Fondue Cookie: But aren't all temporal anomalies not natural cause?

Schlangenbrot Cookie: Well yes, but there are times where it appears out of nowhere during our recruits in their operation, leaving them in an endless time loop trap.

(Dark Fondue Cookie gives Blueberry Muffin Cookie the document of the anomaly. Blueberry Muffin Cookie looks through the document's year, cause, and procedure to counter the anomaly.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Ok, ok. "Cause: Unknown."

Croissant Cookie:
Is there any way we can stop it, like a vehicle?

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: I do have one. Follow me!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie rushes to the Technology Development Division with Croissant Cookie on his tail)

[Technology Development Division]Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Here we are, the Technology Development Division!Croissant Cookie: Woah

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Here we are, the Technology Development Division!

Croissant Cookie: Woah... It's like every mechanic's Paradise.

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: The alarm is on. We're gonna have to go very quickly!

(Croissant Cookie sees an official Time Balance Department's Timecraft.)

Croissant Cookie: Is that your timecraft?

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Well, not really mine. It's an official Department Timecraft.

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie gives Croissant Cookie an official TBD attire and goggles. Croissant Cookie puts the attire and goggles on and they hop on Blueberry Muffin Cookie's Timecraft.)

Croissant Cookie: What's the goggles for?

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Helps you find the find the coordinates during time travel!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie starts up the Timecraft's engine and shoots a laser which opens a portal. They drove through the portal and found themselves in the Time Wormhole. She's in awe from this experience.)

[Time Wormhole]Croissant Cookie: This is so cool!Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Croissant Cookie, concentrate! All you have to do for now is to find any time rifts before we find the anomaly

[Time Wormhole]

Croissant Cookie: This is so cool!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Croissant Cookie, concentrate! All you have to do for now is to find any time rifts before we find the anomaly.

(Croissant Cookie wears her goggles and starting to find time rifts. She found one!)

Croissant Cookie: There's two on the right!

(The timecraft went to the right and powers up the mending laser to seal the rifts shut.)

Croissant Cookie: Four more on the left!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: You're quick at finding them! Good job!

Croissant Cookie: Thanks!

(A montage of the duo mending time rifts ensues. After that, they finally found the anomaly, but as they were about to mend it. Something comes to their way, a time bomb! the time bomb exploded on their faces, send them flying and unable to control the timecraft.)

Croissant Cookie: We're falling!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: What was that?!

Croissant Cookie: I dunno, a bomb?! That thing exploded on us and damaged the ship!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: We're gonna crash! better hold on tight!

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie opens up the portal and both are screaming at the top of their lungs and they crash land on...)

[The Cretaceous Period](The duo are still falling with the timecraft now on fire from the atmosphere

(The duo are still falling with the timecraft now on fire from the atmosphere. Some dinosaurs sees the falling timecraft coming towards then they ran like a pack of wolves. The timecraft finally crashed with Croissant Cookie and Blueberry Muffin Cookie managed to survive.)

Croissant Cookie: We're alive!

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: Shush, be quiet!

Croissant Cookie: Why?

(Blueberry Muffin Cookie points at the Jellysaurus Rex and it saw both of them. Croissant Cookie slowly steps away until the Jellysaurus Rex roared at them.)

Blueberry Muffin Cookie: This... is bad.

[TO BE CONTINUED]