Chapter 1: Your sucky life...

Your pov:
You were just an average teenage girl. You went to a normal highschool. Did normal giro things. But all in a different way. See, your life was more complicated than the other students. You didn't socialize as much, you avoided people, you disliked everyone. Well, not everyone. There was this multi-famous-singer you loved. He has dark-brown hair, chocolate coloured eyes, and a bright smile.

"I promise I'll see you one day..." you mumbled to yourself as you sketched a picture of him in your notebook.

"(Y/n)?...(Y/N)!" Your sensei called to you. You snapped out of your daze and answered.

"Yes?" He fixed his glasses and said.

"Did you even hear me?" He asked irritated. You shook your head. He sighed a shaky breath. "I swear I don't have the slightest clue as to how you're passing my class." You smirked at him and went back to your sketch. After class, you gathered your stuff and went to your bike that was waiting for you outside to set it free. As you made your way to your bike the usual bullies stopped you.

"Where do you think you're going, baka?" The leader, Shuhe asked. Ayato and Bobo came up behind him. Ayato gave you a smirk and Bobo glared at you.

"Home, why?" You asked coldly. Shuhe cracked his knuckles.

"You forgot didn't you? You owe me." Shuhe stated.

"Since when? I don't owe you shit." You replied angry. Shuhe then scoffed.

"Bitch..."

"Just leave me alone, Shuhe. You guys also, Ayato, Bobo." You retorted as you grabbed your bike. Ayato took ajold of the handles and tossed your bike to the ground. You knew what the were capable of. And when something like this happened, you knew what was coming next. Ayato and Bobo grabed your arms and Shuhe sucker-punched you.

"GAH!" You yelled in pain. You recieved a dozen more blows to your ribs and face. After the beating, Ayato and Bobo dropped you yo the ground. Bobo kicked you as you helplessly layed there.

"Don't fuck up again, dumbass." Shuhe called as the trio walked away laughing. You pushed your bruised body upwards as soon as you couldn't see them anymore. You picked up your bike and staggered home as blood dripped from your mouth.