𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 𝟐. - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌.

Start from the beginning

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐: 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌 + 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

WORD COUNT: 5590.

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?"
Panda hummed, having his right hand over his eyes to block the sun, which chose to shine oddly bright than it usually would. I mean, it was a fresh, new day. Panda seemed to be searching around for something.
"Where are the first-years?" Panda asked.
"On errands." Maki replied.
"Bonito flakes." Inumaki disagreed.

Panda seemed worried, lowering his hand down as he stared down at Maki with an expression full of sadness; inner brows raised up, with the corners of his lips pointed down.
"Are you positive they'll be alright?" I questioned.
"Salmon." Inumaki replied, thinking they'll be alright.
"They're not three-years-old. They can handle an errand run." Maki responded.
"No, that's not what (Y/n)-chan meant." said Panda, backing me up.

He moved his index finger onto his chin, gently tapping it with his sharp nail.
"It's today, right?" Panda asked.
"The day Kyoto's principal comes, to go over the exchange event? Correct." I replied.
Maki turned her head back to stare at Panda and I, softly humming.
"Tuna." said Inumaki, showing he was focussed to hear what we had to say.

"Satoru's fighting with the higher-ups because they arranged for the first-years to get dispatched on that special-grade case, right?" Panda explained.
"Correct. And I believe the principal of Kyoto is one of those higher-ups, isn't he not?" I questioned.
"Yep. So if they run into each other..." Panda replied.

"The first-year they were targeting, Itadori, is dead. I doubt he has any plans to do anything about the other two." Maki explained — referring to Megumi and Nobara.
"Besides, the old man from Kyoto won't cause a scene in broad daylight." said Maki.
"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.
"Yet don't you all believe one of us should have stayed with the first-years? We sound irresponsible for sending them on an errand without one of us to be there for them—" before I could even finish.

"Salmon." Inumaki agreed.
"I agree with (Y/n)-chan, but back on the main topic, an instructor might have his position to worry about, but that's not the case for the students." Panda explained.
Which caused Maki to pause, all of us staying still as she turned around to face Panda.
"Are you saying Mai is coming?" Maki asked.
"It's just a guess. Students aren't necessary for a meeting. But still... they love harassing us, right?" Panda asked.
"Todo and Mai." Panda muttered.

Nobody's POV.

"What are you doing here, Zen'in-senpai?" Megumi asked.
"Oh, she's one, too?" Nobara questioned.
"They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" Nobara asked.
"They're twins." Megumi replied.
"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun. You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai." Mai cooed.
"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third-years?" Todo asked.