𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒

Start from the beginning

She threw a hateful glare at the young Robert, Lyanna and Elia's ways before turning to look towards an awestruck Rhaegar obsessively.

"So adorable..." whispered Rhaenyra, her eyes especially on the little girl and they turned misty remembering about the fate of her Visenya and she threw a dark glare at the Green's way.

"The children have inherited the blood of Old Valyria, the true Valyrian beauty." whispered Daemon softly.

"You have no place to talk about children..." a voice echoed in the room and all eyes turned to see Helaena Targaryen, glaring at Daemon murderously and for the first time many were scared.

She resembled a dragon who was ready to breath fire and it made many shiver at the rage in her eyes accompanied with the deep anguish, as Daemon and her stared each other down.

"Hela-"

"It was not just you Rhaenyra, blood for blood, son for son..." She spat out the last three words, her eyes still locked with those of Daemon's as Rhaenyra's face crumbled in that of pain.

Others in the room felt the tension rise, the air thick with animosity. Aegon, Aemond, and Daeron exchanged glares with the Blacks, mirroring their hostility.

Everyone who understood what was going on, held their breath and stared at Daemon, who appeared blank, no emotion on his face while Helaena had taken a deep breath and closed her eyes once again before re-opening them and ignoring everyone's looks and simply turned back towards the screen.

Woman: (chuckled and inquired gently) What is it Rae?

Elaraena: We do not want to sleep, Muña, we want to know more about the Goddess. We are going to grand mother's chambers, so we can hear more stories about our Goddess.

'Goddess? Who?', was the only thought on everyone's mind.

[The boy simply nodded his head, agreeing with his sister. With a gentle chuckle, the woman hummed softly before rising to her feet, extending her hands to her children who eagerly grasped them. As she turned around, her ethereal beauty was fully revealed.]

[Her hair, a stunning blend of gold and silver, cascaded down to her waist, framing her delicate features. Her skin, as pale as her children's, bore rosy cheeks that added a touch of warmth to her countenance.

[But it was her eyes that truly captivated, a mesmerizing shade of lilac that seemed to hold the secrets of the cosmos. A small, serene smile graced her red lips, completing the image of a true Valyrian, a divine being walking among mortals. The knights all bowed at once as the trio walked by...]

Mouths hung agape, and eyes widened in sheer astonishment.

"A true Valyrian..." Jaeherys the Second whispered in reverent awe.

"She's breathtaking," Bran murmured to his mother, Catelyn, who nodded in silent agreement, her gaze fixed on the ethereal beauty before them. While it was well-known that Valyrians, especially the Targaryens, possessed an otherworldly allure but this woman was something else.

Queen Rhaenys observed the woman on the screen with a mixture of fascination and envy. Her eyes flicked to the reactions of those around her, noting the desire and admiration reflected in their expressions, particularly among the men.

[The screen flickers black momentarily before illuminating once more, revealing the two children nestled in the same bed, their faces brimming with excitement.

[Beside them sat an old woman, radiating power, elegance, and authority. Her hair, a cascade of white, framed a face etched with wrinkles, yet there was a fire that burned bright in her lilac eyes, the same shade as the woman. One could easily discern that she was once a great Valyrian Beauty, her presence commanding reverence and respect.]