141-148 End

Pinellia novel
Chapter 141 Chapter 141
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 140 Chapter 140Next Chapter: Chapter 142 Chapter 142

Chapter 141 141

Because they bought a shop, Zhao Lihong and his wife used the remaining money to simply decorate the shop and brought back a lot of goods. Therefore, Zhao Lihong and his wife did not have enough money to decorate the upstairs.

Chen Cuifang told them not to worry. It would not be too late to decorate after making money, and it would be fun to continue living at home.

Ye Guixia's shop is on the other side. Her shop is rented and is smaller than the shop of Zhao Lihong and his wife. She sells jewelry and the shop does not need to be renovated. The walls of the original shop were repainted. Qiao Yongxing I made a wall full of hooks and put everything on them. It looks great.

The goods are all brought back from the coast. They are very rare, beautiful and in high demand in the city here, so business has been good since they opened.

After Zhao Lihui and others returned home from get off work, they also helped Zhao Lihong and others decorate their shop, so a month later, Zhao Lihong and his family's Xianghong clothing store opened.

This business was not only good, but Zhao Lihong was too busy to do it alone, so he invited two young and eloquent girls to come over and help.

Liu Xiangyi would go to the coast to pick out the goods in person every once in a while, or the couple would go out together and come back with the goods a few days later. This made a lot of money, but it was also tiring, even if he opened a store near his home. Gangdan'er can only see them mostly when he goes to the store after school.

Chen Cuifang had to take care of Tiantian and deliver meals to them at noon, so she didn't have time to help. Because of this, Mrs. Li Tian said sarcastic words in front of Chen Cuifang.

"Auntie, let me tell you, this Lihong is your daughter. How can you ask outsiders to help sell clothes? You should be considered first."

Chen Cuifang was carrying Tiantian on her back and holding in her hand the clothes she had just bought. Cai, when he heard this, he glanced at her and said, "Why are the corners of your eyes blue? Have you been beaten again?"

These two couples had been fighting fiercely recently because Zhao Lihong and his wife had made money, and Zhao Litian also wanted to quit his job and go to sea, but Sister-in-law Li Tian felt that it was not safe and stopped him. Shouldn't the two of them fight every day at home?

Mrs. Li Tian laughed dryly, turned her face and continued, "Auntie, I'm telling you this from the bottom of my heart. What about the salary of thirty yuan a month! It's not worse than a regular worker in the factory. This It costs sixty yuan for two people. If you are allowed to go, won't the sixty yuan be yours? Of course, if you are too busy to come over, I am your nephew-in-law. If you want thirty, just give me twenty-five yuan a month." "

I said you farted for a long time because you wanted to stink me. It turned out that you wanted to help? Let me tell you, although I am Li Hong My mother-in-law, but this shop belongs to their young couple, I don’t want to get involved,” Chen Cuifang couldn’t bear to talk to her about this, “Okay, I’m busy, so you can go too.”

After that, Carrying the dishes, he passed her and went home.

Sister-in-law Li Tian was so angry that she cursed at Chen Cuifang's back, "What are you showing off? She doesn't appreciate my kindness. This money should have been earned by her family..." "Li

Tian" Tianjia, why don't you go see your man off? I saw him carrying his bag and taking a car to the train station. I didn't expect that your man also wants to go to the sea." "What?"