101-120

Pinellia novel
Chapter 101 Chapter 101
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 100100Next Chapter: Chapter 102 Chapter 102

Chapter 101 101

"This work matter is a major matter for your family. I can't tell you what to do." Zhao Lihui shook his head, "But as a couple, they can always work out a solution through communication, but it's you." What about moving? Are you planning to rent a yard or something?"

"Actually, if Aunt An and the others are willing to let us continue to live in, I don't really want to rent another house," Chen Wansheng sighed, "Unfortunately not After the deal is agreed, we can only find a new place to live."

"Let me see," Zhao Lihui narrowed his eyes, "Who is not paying the rent to? You might as well rent the Sun family's house to live in, your wife-in-law? Is the room there? It’s enough for you. As for your third brother, just like in the An family, live in the main room."

Chen Wansheng thought it made sense when he heard this. When the couple lived in the Sun family before, Hu Erniang and Sun Jiwen liked it. It's shameful, but it's different now, his mother is here.

The only thing he is afraid of is Xiang Wanru.

As a result, Chen Wansheng went back and mentioned this to Sun Baozhu. What Sun Baozhu was thinking was that Chen's mother couldn't take care of the child alone, so wouldn't it be okay if she, her mother and her sister-in-law took care of the child together? I can still go to work.

So Sun Baozhu and Chen Wansheng came to Sun's house with their things and mentioned to Hu Erniang and the others that they wanted to rent a house at home.

To their surprise, Xiang Wanru, who thought she would object, was the first to nod, "Who is renting the house to? However, you currently have a total of six people including your children. Your former Is the room enough?"

Sun Dajiang originally wanted to object, but when his wife nodded, he stopped talking and stared at Dabao while holding his son.

Hu Erniang rolled her eyes, "How can you live in one room? Your fourth sister's small room is full of clutter and no one can live in it. In this case, you will rent two rooms, and you will take Baozhu's original room with you. The child will live in the small room for his mother-in-law and Wanli."

"Mom, you have thought carefully about it," Xiang Wanru smiled and nodded, "There is no problem in renting a house, but in order to keep the accounts clear on both sides, you'd better Let's set up a stove in the backyard. It's better to eat separately than to eat together."

"Separately," Sun Dajiang said quickly. He didn't want to sit at the same table with Sun Baozhu and others to eat.

"Okay," Sun Baozhu also thought this was good. She and Chen Wansheng looked at each other and asked how much the rent would be.

Xiang Wanru smiled and said, "Since there are two rooms, and there are additional stoves, living rooms, and courtyards, you can use them more comfortably than An's house, so what about this month? Four dollars isn't too much, right?"

It was indeed more comfortable than An's place. After all, it was the place where he grew up. Sun Baozhu nodded before Chen Wansheng.

"Okay."

They didn't mention the child for the time being, and moved from An's house that day. The simple stove was built in just two days, and Sun Baozhu and his party stayed at Sun's house.

Mother Chen was a little uncomfortable at first, but then she felt that she had spent money, and she immediately became upset.

Zhao Lihui smiled when he learned about it, "With such a big family living together, they don't have time to think about anything else."