81-100

Pinellia novel
Chapter 081 81
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Chapter 080 80Next Chapter: Chapter 082 82

Chapter 081 81

After Chen Cuifang noticed Aunt Gong's figure, she deliberately passed her with a basket and chatted with Aunt Yang Sixth in a cheerful voice.

"I heard from my family that his cousin loves to eat fish. I was thinking how can I just buy fish? We haven't seen each other for so many years, so why should we buy some meat." "That makes sense. How

can men be as thoughtful as us women? , They, they know, open their mouths and say, especially the guy in my family, I often scold him, there is a meat ball hanging on his head, it is useless at all."

Aunt Yang said with eyebrows raised, and finally said He snorted lightly.

Aunt Gong lowered her head and walked around the stall with a dull look on her face, facing the two of them, and headed to the other side of the vegetable market.

"Is she hiding from us?"

Because the other party's actions were a bit deliberate, Aunt Yang looked back at Aunt Gong.

At this glance, I felt that Aunt Gong's figure looked a bit strong even in the crowd.

The figure of Gong Xianyang appeared in Aunt Yang's mind, and she couldn't help but pull Chen Cuifang and whispered, "Hey, Cuifang, have you noticed that Gong Xianyang's wife is wider than him?"

" After giving birth to a child, most people will be like this."

Chen Cuifang never thought that the other person was a man. After hearing this, she lowered her head and glanced at her waist.

"Yes," Aunt Yang raised her hand and touched her waist, recalling what she looked like when she was a girl, "When I first married the guy from my family, I was thin and thin. It's flat, he can wrap his arms around this waist, but after giving birth to two children, I gained some weight and it's no longer flat."

After saying that, she straightened out her bulging breasts.

Seeing this, Chen Cuifang blushed, "I'm still thinking about you. What do you mean by "peace"? It turns out that this is what you mean." "

How old are you? Are you still shy because of this?"

Aunt Yang saw her blushing and said, Can't help but smile.

The two of them carried their things and walked towards Shuijing Lane. They were talking and laughing along the way, and Diandian followed Chen Cuifang obediently.

When we entered the alley, most of the neighbors sitting in front of their houses would ask Chen Cuifang a question when they saw that there were so many delicious foods in Chen Cuifang’s vegetable basket.

"You, the girl's son-in-law, are coming back?"

"No, it's Changsheng's cousin who's coming back today."

When Chen Cuifang returned home, most of the alleys in Shuijing Lane knew that guests were coming to their house. She was still in poor health many years ago. That one.

At noon, after Zhao Lihui prepared the meal and sat down, he took a sip of hot soup with shredded kelp.

babble.

Zhao Lihui's eyes widened and he took another big sip, "It tastes delicious!"

An Changkang, who was sitting opposite, also took a big sip. You could tell by looking at his expression that he was very satisfied with this kelp soup, "It's not cabbage." The soup is ready."