21-40

Pinellia novel
Chapter 021 21
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 020 20Next Chapter: Chapter 022 22

Chapter 021 21

Sun Jiwen has been targeted for petty actions in the factory for the past two days. He finally got home and was able to relax for a while and have a good sleep. However, not long after he lay down and fell asleep, he was woken up by a loud knock on the door.

He pulled up the quilt to cover his head, and kicked Hu Erniang, who was also awakened next to him, with his feet, "Go and take a look, right? No? Dajiang is drunk again! This stinky boy never let me have my way." !"

Hu Erniang, who was kicked, endured the pain, lifted the quilt, put on her clothes, opened the door and walked out of the yard, "Dajiang, why did you come back so late?" "What

Dajiang? It's me? Chen Cuifang! You You don’t want to know what your daughter Sun Baozhu has done?! Come out quickly!”

Hearing Chen Cuifang’s angry voice, Hu Erniang felt bad and quickly opened the courtyard door, only to see that it was not just Chen Cuifang and his wife outside. There were more than a dozen neighbors, including two aunts, each holding an arm of Sun Baozhu, forcing the other to follow.

"Oh my god, Baozhu, who are you beating like this?"

Hu Erniang exclaimed when she saw the miserable right side of Sun Baozhu's face.

Chen Cuifang pushed her away, and she and Zhao Dagen led a group of people into the yard, "Call out your Sun Jiwen! This matter is not over today!" "

Yes, Er Niang, you are? I don't know, your family In order to give Dajiang some words, Baozhu actually hid in a dark place. When Zhao Lihui came back, he wanted to snatch his things! Fortunately, Zhao Lihui reacted quickly, otherwise he would have been beaten by your family again. ."

Aunt Yang said with a pout as she put on the wrong shoes again.

"What? I, Jia Baozhu, stole Zhao Lihui's things? Are you okay?"

Hu Erniang's eyes widened, not believing this argument at all.

"Really," Zhao Lihui stepped forward with a sack of stuff in his arms and said with a sincere expression, "As soon as I entered the alley, she suddenly rushed out from the side. I was so scared that I hit her with a sack and she fell down. It's raining."

"It turns out you were the one who hit me! You have to pay for it! At least five hundred!"

Hu Erniang said sharply, then stretched out her palm and shook it twice in front of Zhao Lihui.

Zhao Lihui had a huge reaction and took several steps back. "It turns out that not only did he want to steal my things, but he was also waiting for me here! Five hundred yuan? Are you crazy for wanting money?"

"What, look at me, my son has entered the machinery factory, and you are just setting up a trap to make such a big deal? Is it? Isn't it? Because Li Hui gave the job in the textile factory to Sun Baozhu, and you think the little money you gave him You regret it, so you thought of this way to deal with us, right? Hu Erniang, you are so evil!"

Chen Cuifang grabbed Hu Erniang's collar and scolded him angrily.

"Heartless!"

Zhao Dagen followed with a dark face, then ran to the open door and shouted inside, "Sun Jiwen, come out here! What kind of skill do you have in playing dirty tricks behind my back?" ! Let a woman come forward and be a coward yourself, you are so manly!"

"Zhao Da, please don't make false accusations!"

Sun Jiwen had already put on his clothes and rushed out after hearing the words. "I just woke up, and I don't know what's going on! So many people? Since it's between us and the Zhao family, other neighbors should go back and rest first." "Uncles and aunts, please don't