1-20

Pinellia novel
Chapter 001 1
Turn off the lights small medium large
Next chapter: Chapter 002 2

Chapter 001 1

When Zhao Lihui woke up, he felt his head was groggy. He tried his best to open his eyes and wanted to know which bastard made him fly without looking at the traffic light!

But when he opened his eyes and saw the simple mud-tiled roof and the woman next to him who made a surprised sound, his mind was a little lost.

"The third child is awake! His father, go and ask for Doctor Zhang!"

The woman was so happy that tears fell down, and the middle-aged man next to her rushed out like a gust of wind.

The third child? Who is the third child?

He is an orphan.

"Who are you?"

Zhao Lihui asked with a frown.

When Chen Cuifang saw her youngest son looking at her with confusion and a bit of vigilance, and asking who she was, she felt her head throb and hurt.

"Doctor Zhang! Doctor Zhang! My youngest child seems to have been knocked unconscious!"

Chen Cuifang ran out crying.

Zhao Lihui: ...

After he took a deep breath, he used all his strength to push himself up and sit up. After looking around, he realized that something was wrong.

Where is this hospital? Why are the conditions so bad?

The reason why I recognized it as a hospital, apart from the smell of disinfectant, was the big words on the quilt: First People's Hospital.

In fact, there should be two more words in front of it. Maybe it has been used for a long time. Those two words are so blurry that they are missing arms and legs. I don’t know what they are.

"Doctor Zhang, you must show him his brain. I don't know if he hit his brain. He doesn't recognize me anymore! I'm his mother!"

Zhao Lihui, who was grabbing the quilt and looking around, saw several people coming in in a hurry. .

After hearing this, he said loudly, "Who's your real mother? I'm an orphan!"

"Silly! Look, he's really stupid!"

Chen Cuifang slapped her thighs and cried fiercely when she heard this, and Zhao Dagen's eyes turned red. , looked at him sadly, "My son..."

Zhao Lihui:? ? ?

Something is wrong, nothing is right!

He was in the most prosperous big city. Even if a person was unlucky enough to be injured by an idiot, he couldn't be sent to a hospital like this... No, wasn't he injured?

Zhao Lihui ignored the three people who were staring at him. He lowered his head and touched his arms, head, and body. Finally, he came to the conclusion that except for a slight pain in his head, there was nothing major wrong with him!

This shouldn't be the case. When he was injured, he clearly heard the sound of his own bones breaking. What's going on?

"Comrade Zhao, please don't get too excited. I'm going to check the back of your head," Dr. Zhang soothed gently.

Zhao Lihui sat there absentmindedly, allowing the other party to inspect him.

Comrade? Do you still call people that way now?

"How are you, Dr. Zhang? Our Li Hui is not really stupid, is he?"

Chen Cuifang asked nervously.

Zhao Dagen next to him also looked at Doctor Zhang eagerly.