Sypnosis & Introduction

After dressing up as an adult, affectionate male partner
穿成年代文深情男配後!

#xbanxia.com
Chapters: 148
Tags: Transmiragtion, Male Protagonist, Book wear, Romance

Zhao Lihui finished cursing a novel the night before, and was hit by a drunk driver the next day when he went out.
The stunned Zhao Lihui opened his eyes and found that he had been transported into the period novel that he had reviled. The original protagonist, who had the same name as him, was the affectionate second male lead in the book. At the same time, Zhao Lihui rated him as the biggest villain in the book:
the male. Before the master appeared, the original master was a big licker around the heroine. The heroine and her family would think of him no matter what happened.
After the male protagonist appears, the original protagonist becomes the biggest source of resentment around the male and female protagonist. The female protagonist and her family, the male protagonist and his family, and the female protagonist and the male protagonist. The good thing is that they never play with the original protagonist. When they encounter trouble, The first thing that comes to mind is the original owner.
After Zhao Lihui saw the plot in which the original protagonist was implicated, he often gave negative marks below, scolded the author for his eighteenth generation ancestors, criticized the readers who defended the male and female protagonists, and dealt 100% real damage.
But now, he has become this big grievance.
The first thing Zhao Lihui did was to beg his mother to ask a matchmaker to go to House No. 8 in the alley in front to propose marriage to his girl with a red birthmark on her face.
After reading the full text, that is the cannon fodder girl that Zhao Lihui loves the most. The wife he dreams of marrying is right in front of him. How can he just sit there?
cannot! I want to marry her!
Who in Shuijing Lane doesn't know that the third child of the Zhao family likes to hang around behind Sun Baozhu?
Although the Sun family always said that they were just ordinary friends, no one believed it until Zhao Laosan suddenly got engaged to the ugly girl in Tongxin Lane in front of him.
Neighbors:? ? ?
Sun family and Sun Baozhu:! ! !
Zhao Lihui, who is preparing to get married: Hee hee hee, wife hee hee hee...
Food guide:
1. Male protagonist's perspective, many private settings.
2. An imaginary period novel, this time it tells a story about the city.
/>Content tags:
Romance of the Times,
a refreshing
counterattack