The dress was looking like a her own skin on her perfect body. Her perfect curve and her beauty was screaming really hard in that blue dress Rajveer's thoughts.

He stood up from his place and took some steps towards her but his eyes were still stuck on her but she wasn't looking at him and was avoiding his gaze.

Come bhabhi let's ask Bhai which dress should we take she said and started going towards Rajveer.

Pragya lifted her gaze and suddenly a smile appeared on her face she ran in the direction where Rajveer was standing and passed by him without looking at him once and hugged the man behind him.

He is non other than her male best friend Ansh Agarwal.

He also wrapped his arms around him and the next thing was Pragya's feets were no more on the ground but in the air he picked her up while hugging and carry her around.

Rajveer who was seeing all this had fisted his hands so tightly looking that his wife is hugging some another man that to infront of him.

Ansh made Pragya stand on her feets.

You are looking so beautiful he said looking at her from head to toe.

Pragya didn't said anything and Ansh didn't said anything further.

"How are you Baby Doll ?" Said ansh.

"I am good. How are you and when did you come from the UK ?" said Pragya.

Just today morning and came here with my friend and got to see my baby doll? Said Ansh.

Stop calling me that said Pragya.

Why...his words got stuck in his mouth seeing her wearing a nuptial chain and vermilion.

'Baby Doll what is this when did you get married' tell me all this is a joke or something it's not true right said Ansh.

Pragya didn't say anything for some time but gathering some courage she decided to say to him.

No Ansh it's not any joke or prank it's true I got married and before she could her words she felt a hand on her waist and got to see her husband standing beside her.

He__is my hus_band__Mr.Rajveer Raichand said Pragya.

Ansh was totally speechless and broken after hearing that the girl he was liking from the depths of his heart and was going to confess his feelings for her after coming back to India but all of this was messed up.

With a bitter smile on ansh face he looked at Rajveer for once and then at Pragya.

I have some important work I"ll see you later said Ansh and left from there.

Rajveer looked at Pragya who was already looking at him their eyes were again lost when someone clear their throat he was non other than his best friend.

Rajveer removed his hand from her waist and was going to go from there when Shivangi stopped him saying
"Bhai which one would look at bhabhi ?"

Rajveer just turned and just saw the black dress which was in Shivangi's hand and without saying anything he left and Kruthvik followed him.