000.

( spider_vampp )
"make a wish y/n!"
your mom said smiling happily,
"make a very good one sis." your sister told you, her hands on your shoulders.

'I wish a cute boy can be in my life.' you wished, kinda stupid but whatever.

you blew out the candles, and everyone clapped.

"what did you wish for?" Your mom said stupidly.

"I can't tell or it won't come true.~~" you said in a singing tone, standing up and leaving to use the restroom.

1:00am.

you stretched your arms out since you were studying for a test, you stood up and looked into your mirror. You saw a boy standing behind you.

you turned around quick and saw a cute boy, "am I dreaming.?" You said clenching your eyes.

"stop being crazy, your not dreaming." the mysterious boy said smiling brightly.

"I'm kim sunoo ! your wish."
sunoo said waving brightly at you.

"wait what..?" you said lowly, and kind of afraid.

"I thought it was fake..?"
you said shaking out of nervousness.

"well, you didn't tell your wish so it's real now!" sunoo said softly tilting his head, his fox features catching your attention.

"it's late you should go to bed."
sunoo said bringing you to your bed,
you lay down, and he tucks you in.

you fall asleep, and he whispers this in your ear. "see you in another life, my love." sunoo then disappeared.

it was the next day, and you woke up.
you looked around the house for sunoo but he was nowhere..?

you than started to think 'was it all an imagination?' Or you thought so.