Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Chapter 11 She is the koi that later generations will say

  "Captain Chen! You are finally back! They kept pouring sewage on my head!" When Tian Jing saw Chen Yuesheng,

  As if seeing a life-saving straw, the woman who was still strong just now turned into a dodder flower in an instant.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at her pretentious look, his smile not reaching his eyes.

  Tian Jing was like this in her previous life. With her sweet voice, she coaxed many powerful men to willingly become her servants. If someone hadn't been her protective umbrella, how could their Gu family have fallen into this trap? To that point?

  This woman is resourceful, cruel, perseverant, and lucky, and is difficult to deal with.

  "Don't be afraid, I'm back." Chen Yuesheng said, giving Tian Jing a reassuring look.

  Looking at Tian Jing's adoring eyes, he felt that his figure had grown taller. When he looked at Ren Tianxiang, he was as if he was looking at a demon that needed to be eradicated, with a menacing aura.

  Ren Tianxiang was handsome, and he couldn't help but frown when he saw Chen Yuesheng, who was tall and arrogant.

  "How are Xiaojing and I doing? What do you know? You can't despise discrimination because of my poor background. My grandfather donated most of the family wealth to help buy food for the People's Army, which was a great charity. Can you deny this?"

  "I know you also like Xiaojing, but she is mine now. Do you insist on snatching it from me?"

  Ren Tianxiang said in a loud voice, without suppressing his tone at all, wishing that everyone could hear it.

  Chen Yuesheng's face was ashen, and his gloomy expression was slightly ferocious.

  "I'll fuck your mother!" He cursed angrily, clenched his fist, and swung it hard at Ren Tianxiang's face!

  The fist wrapped around the sound of breaking wind, and directly knocked Ren Tianxiang to the ground. Chen Yuesheng still couldn't stop, and with a vigorous and resolute move, he punched and kicked Ren Tianxiang, and dealt with it wildly.

  There were bursts of exclamations all around.

  When everyone saw this, fearing for their lives, they stepped forward to stop Chen Yuesheng's atrocities. Some of them ran towards the brigade, preparing to call the party secretary, director and even the militia captain!

  This matter has caused a big fuss today!

  Tian Jing clenched her hands. She was proud of her charm, but also a little troubled. Chen Yuesheng seemed to have too deep feelings for her, and he would never be able to get rid of her like Niubi Tang.

  Her goal is not to be a little captain's wife, she wants to marry the male protagonist, go to the city, and become an official's wife!

  It seems that the attitude towards Chen Yuesheng should be cooled down.

  Gu Yuehuai looked at the two people struggling together, and then looked at Tian Jing who was standing aside with a complicated expression, and smiled with a taunting look in his eyes.

  She has been entangled with Tian Jing for decades. Not only does she know her thoroughly, but she also knows herself and the enemy.

  Tian Jing is a very strange person. He has amazing luck. He can always seize opportunities that others cannot see. He is like the koi fish that people say on the Internet in later generations. If you go against such a person, others will always be the unlucky ones.