1

"Do you think are good?" I ask Odd after putting some decorations on the wall.

"Yes?"

"It's an answer or a question?"

"I don't know. I mean, I don't really care about decorations." He answers.

"Good point." I say. "I just hope Sissi won't complain, I can't tolerate are voice anymore."

"I understand you." Odd says walking with me towards Yumi and Ulrich.

"You finish?" Ulrich asks us.

"Yes." I answer.

"Uhm... Ulrich? Would you... Would you be my date tonight?" Millie asks him with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Millie. It wouldn't be a very good idea. I'm too old for you." The guy answer. "And, uh, you see, I... Promised to go with Yumi."

"You see? What did I tell you?" Sissi makes fun of her. "But don't worry Millie. I'm sure you'll find a boy for the sandbox dance. Meanwhile why don't you go play with your dolls?"

The redhead run away crying with her best friend following her.

"I hope you are proud of yourself." Yumi says while we all looks at her angry.

"You are low."

Sissi ignore us, she didn't care even a little about what happened.

So we decide do continue to prepare for the prom.

"Don't look so gloomy Ulrich." Yumi says. "Is it because of Millie? You could have said yes. You know? Me in this prom..."

"Sissi really did come on strong." I say.

"If meanness is one of the qualities of a beauty queen she will get re-elected all right." Ulrich states.

"That's true, but try to get miss world to see that." Jeremy says.

"Miss world uh? Miss in her own world." Odd jokes trough the microphone and we all start to laugh.

+++

"What do you say? We take a look to make sure that our old friend Xana isn't behind this?" Odd asks us and Yumi nods.

Sissi had a little problems in her room with electricity and now there is a crowd of people in front of the dorms.

When all the people go away we sneak to Sissi's room.

"What do you think?" Ulrich asks us.

"A simple short circuit." Jeremy answers. "Too many appliances plugged in at the same time."

"Yeah. The hi-fi lights, lady shaver, curling iron all together. What do you expect to have?" Yumi adds.

"Not to mention the brain stimulator." Odd jokes. "Although she probably never figured out how to use it."

"This is probably her karma finally working." I say.

"Probably."

+++

"What happened to Sissi it was... It was kind of weird, don't you think?" Jeremy asks us after a while.

"It was a short circuit. A simple short circuit. What else could it be?" Ulrich asks him.

"I'm not so sure and you know just what I mean anyway."