Masked lover♥︎

Start from the beginning

Lan zhan starts to unbutton Wei wuxian's shirt, feeling the soft skin beneath his fingertips.Wei wuxian asks what he's doing, breathless and confused. Lan zhan smiles and slips off his own shirt, feeling the cool air hit his skin. "Making up for lost times," Lan zhan says, grinning at Wei wuxian. As they continue to kiss, Lan zhan slowly takes off Wei wuxian's tie and unbuttons the rest of his shirt. He runs his hands over Wei wuxian's chest, feeling his heartbeat quicken under his touch.

Wei wuxian's face turns even redder at Lan zhan's words, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. As Lan zhan sits him up on his lap,Wei wuxian can feel his heart racing in his chest. He watches as Lan zhan slowly lays him down on his back, his lips kissing all over Wei wuxian's abs, making him moan and squirm in pleasure.

Wei wuxian can't help but cover his face with his hands, feeling embarrassed but also completely turned on. Lan zhan unzips his pants and slides them off his legs, leaving him in just his boxers.Wei wuxian mutters Lan zhan's name, feeling a mix of anticipation and nervousness.

But Lan zhan just smirks at him, his gaze intense and focused. "Oh sweet, sweet Wei ying," he says, his voice low and seductive. "You've been the top for most of our steamy occasions, and I've decided to give you a little break."Wei wuxian's eyes widen at Lan zhan's words, feeling a mix of surprise and excitement. He's always been the one in control, the one who takes charge in the bedroom. But the idea of Lan zhan taking control is incredibly arousing, and Wei wuxian can feel himself getting even more turned on.

He bites his lip, watching as Lan zhan leans in and kisses him deeply, his hands roaming all over Wei wuxian's body. Wei wuxian lets out a soft moan, completely lost in the moment and the intense pleasure that Lan zhan is giving him. He knows that this is going to be a night that he'll never forget.

Wei wuxian's eyes flutter closed as Lan zhan slips off his own pants, the anticipation building up within him. He can feel Lan zhan teasing him through his underwear, causing him to let out soft moans of pleasure.

As Lan zhan speaks, Wei wuxian's heart races in his chest. The thought of Lan zhan wanting to taste him is incredibly erotic, and Wei wuxian can feel himself growing even more aroused. Without warning, Lan zhan slips off Wei wuxian's underwear and goes down on him, causing Wei wuxian to arch his back and let out a loud moan of pleasure. He can feel Lan zhan's hot breath on him, his tongue exploring every inch of his sensitive skin.

Wei wuxian's fingers grip the sheets tightly as he feels himself getting closer and closer to the edge. He can't believe how good this feels, how much he's enjoying being on the receiving end for once.

As Lan zhan continues to pleasure him, Wei wuxian can feel himself reaching the peak of his pleasure. He lets out a loud moan, his body shaking.

Wei wuxian can feel his heart racing as he looks up at Lan zhan, his desire for him growing stronger with every passing moment. He shakes his head, not tired at all, and pushes Lan zhan's back against the bed headboard, taking control of the situation. As he slips off Lan zhan's underwear, Wei wuxian takes his cock in his mouth, causing Lan zhan to moan loudly with pleasure. Wei wuxian can feel the power he has over Lan zhan, and it only fuels his desire even more.

Before he knows it Lan zhan takes Wei wuxian by the arm, and flips Wei wuxian over Lan zhan taking the chance to stick his dick inside of Wei wuxian, causing him to moan even louder with pleasure. Wei wuxian can feel Lan zhan speeding up, his body writhing with ecstasy as he feels himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

As Lan zhan flips him over once more, Wei wuxian can feel his heart racing in his chest. He looks up at Lan zhan , his eyes filled with desire and longing, as Lan zhan thrusts into him once again.

As Lan zhan whispers in his ear,Wei wuxian can feel a surge of pleasure wash over him. He moans loudly, his body writhing with ecstasy as he feels himself reaching the peak of his pleasure once again. Wei wuxian grins mischievously at Lan zhan as he wraps his arms around Lan zhan pulling him close, rolling on top of him and kissing him passionately. He can feel Lan zhan's surprise, but it only fuels his desire even more.

As he begins to thrust inside of Lan zhan, Wei wuxian can feel a surge of pleasure wash over him. He moans loudly, his body writhing with ecstasy as he feels himself getting closer and closer to the edge.

Lan zhan moans loudly in response, his body writhing with pleasure as Wei wuxian continues to thrust inside of him with increasing intensity.
Wei wuxian puts his hand over Lan zhan's mouth as he says, "Shhh be quiet now." Lan zhan and Wei wuxian can both feel themselves coming closer and closer to the edge. Finally they both moan out loudly as an orgasm washing over them both, Lan zhan kisses Wei wuxian as they plop down next to each other. Lan zhan fully undressed, and Wei wuxian only in his socks with his unbuttoned, once white shirt that is now soaked. Lan zhan looks at Wei wuxian with a heavy breath and says, "I love you." Wei wuxian replies, panting heavily, "I love you more!" The two of them gaze into each other's eyes, feeling the warmth and comfort of being together.

The world around them fades away as they bask in the glow of their love for each other. It is a moment of pure happiness and contentment, as they know they have found their soulmate in each other. They hold each other tight, cherishing every moment they have together, and feeling grateful for the love they share.