Prologue

Charlie

January.

This story begins with me.

I was making out with my "boyfriend", Ben, in the library, when the bell rang. I stopped kissing him and picked up my bag.

"Charlie, that was only the first bell-" he started but I interrupted him.

"Yeah... I've gotta go."

"Why??" he asked, annoyed.

"Sorry" I said before walking away.

I walked out of the library and sighed.

I dug in my bag for the 'New form groups' paper. I found it and looked at the new form I would be in.

"Hamlet 5. B25"

Okay. I walked through the hallways to my class and yawned. It's gonna be a long day.

I found room B25 and opened the door.

"Well if it isn't Charlie Spring! Happy New Year!" the teacher said with fake enthusiasm.

"Hi, Mr. Lange." I smiled awkwardly.

"Let's see... where did I put you on the seating plan.." he looked at his paper. "Ah yes! You're over there-" he pointed to the back of the class. "Next to Nicholas Nelson. He's a year 11, so only a year older than you!"

I looked over to see a reddish-blond boy staring into space.

(please please vote and comment I need motivation to write this!! I know it was short but this is the part of volume 1 before the story actually starts. I think I'm going to switch between Nick and charlie's pov also. again please comment if you want me to change anything!)