𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘓𝘖𝘎𝘜𝘌

Start from the beginning

"Wait wha─" M/n's words were cut short as Reo added to his statement. "What's your name, pretty?"

The h/c boy stuttered in the midst of speaking as Reo's words cut off his own. He then became slightly flustered when the other boy's amused face added to his nickname. "M/n L/n..? " he mumbled in response while Reo's smile was positively beamed at the revelation of his name. "Reo Mikage." the bright-eyed boy shared his name with a proud glint. "Your name suits you, very cute."

"Ah, uhm, thank you..." M/n responded awkwardly as well, his cheeks slowly fading back to their normal pale hue now that Reo has pulled his hand away. Reo's grin remained etched on his face, his eyes turning to M/n's parents. "Can he play with me in the play area?" Reo pleaded, and M/n's parents breathed sighs of resignation before acquiescing, the mauve-haired kid's excitement was bubbling up inside his body upon hearing their permission.

"Lets go!" Reo's eager energy instantly propelled m/n to follow him as he led him into the kid's area, his attendant, Baya, in tow to supervise. Reo's dad soon arrived on the scene, and after being informed of the situation, both parents began conversing.

"Hey, reo?.. why did you wanna be friends with me?" M/n suddenly inquired. They were currently occupied in stacking up Lego blocks together. Reo tilted his head to the side in a puppy-like fashion, considering for a moment before responding. "My fingers were itching all of a sudden, so I looked at them and they were pointing to you. Pretty weird, right? But I think it worth it."

"Huh, it reminds me of that one tale my papa told me.." M/n remarked, his thoughts flowing up with memories flashing up in his mind. His gaze was currently fixated on the Lego blocks him and reo were building, yet he had completely forgotten on what their idea was as he just accepted reo on doing all the work.

"Ooh ooh, tell me!" Reo, who all of a sudden tripped the Lego blocks, rejoiced in amusement. The Lego blocks falling on top of m/n's lap, his expression forming into utter confusion at the sudden display of energy forming from his recently made friend.

"You seem to like stories if you are that excited." The h/c boy murmured out softly, dusting away the Lego blacks from his lap before clutching the edge of his shirt, he was very talkative but when it comes to talking people he recently met, he usually gets a tad bit awkward or maybe even more at that point.

Seems like you have obtained a new friend, right?

LOVE INTEREST ACQUIRED! : Mikage Reo

「付帯条件なし」

Faint yet soft echoes could be ringing throughout the room of m/n's classroom, it was a cold monday morning as usual and his body was longing for the warmth of his blankets and pillow, hugging him tightly in return as he was dreaming of pink fluffy unicorns.

"M/nnnnnnnnnnn!"

However, it seemed like there was someone radiating their warmth, passing it on to his body to help him warm off. With a soft sigh escaping past his lips, his eyes fluttered open, raising his head from the desk.

"Reo.. C'mere." The h/c boy whined, longing for more of his warmth.

The young mauve-haired boy tilted the direction of his head to the side, his purple irides gazing at him curiously. Suddenly, his white school blazer entrapped m/n's upper body, embracing him tightly into a hug and m/n couldn't help but wrap his arms around reo. "It's so cold, right m/n?" Reo teased, forming a childish :3 expression on his face.

"Yeah.." His head nodded on itself out of agreement, the other elementary school-ers were watching the scene unfolding beneath their eyes, thinking they were some sort of couple due to them noticing their parents doing something identical like that.