"All Malfoy 's do is the dark arts!" Molly screeched and most people covered their ears.

Draco walked into the room and he noticed his eldest brother standing by his closet obviously waiting for him.

"So why are you late?" Carius asked him.

"A good question." Lucius says coldy as he's youngest son paled in color by his father's tone.

"I wouldn't want to be in his situation." A few students raised their hands in agreement.

"I was at a friend's house." Draco tells him.

"You need to learn to be on time. Especially when a celebration is going on." Carius says to him.

All the pureblood students shivered in agreement as they knew how important those celebrations were and how much trouble they would get in if they were ever late for any of them.

"Something that you don't want to be late for or just don't go at all like I do." Sirius smirks.

"Of course from now on I will be." Draco promised his older brother.

Carius just nodded his head as his answer.

"Their relationship is so cold." Katie points out.

Carius and Draco looked at each other but they didn't say anything especially since it's a pureblood thing to survive anyways unless your Sirius.

Carius started going through his closet, looking for the perfect outfit for his brother to wear, he looked through quite a few of clothing before he found the perfect one.

"Here, take this and go to the celebration no need to have father worrying for nothing." Carius says  handing the outfit to Draco.

"Yeah." Draco takes the outfit and he walks out of the room to change.

After Draco was fully changed the two brothers headed to the celebration.

"Why couldn't we just learn about why she disappeared already?" Ron complains.

"Obviously these events are important for some reason." Hermione rolls her eyes at the red haired boy.

Regulus looks very nervous especially since he knew that his secret was about to be revealed especially since he appears next on the screen.

Baby Carina Narcissa Malfoy is sleeping peacefully in the master bedroom. The baby had been playing at the park earlier in the day with her brother. So she definitely wasn't gonna wake up anytime soon because of that trip.

Some families smiled as they saw how beautiful the baby Malfoy truly was.

The Malfoy family all smiled as they saw their daughter on screen before they frowned especially since it was that night that she was gone.

A cloaked shadowy figure can be seen lurking while walking into the room with a fast pace as he stops at the head of Carina's bed.

He looked around the room, making sure that nobody was around. He smiles as he looks over at the beautiful sleeping baby.