A TIME TO REMBER

The young prince played all day with his new friends, around sunset a girl came over because, she new the boys but not the prince, the prince liked the girl, because she was so funny and so creative. But his joy was short lived as he heard the royal carriage coming he bid farewell to his new friends and sunk back into the palace once again, quickly took of his clothes, changed and pretended to be sleeping still. Xavier? oh your still sleeping. Yawn's hi mommy your back how was your trip? It was lovely the maids told me you have been sleep since we left, your father and I are going to have dinner if you're ready to eat come with me. (at the dinning table) Xavier I met with the king of tyrant today he has a daughter your age I was thinking since I will crowned you at 18 you should me her, I will invite her over tomorrow and you two can have a little play date. Richard won't you let him be a kid for once your already finding a wife for he? oh please crystal he is 12 and will been 18 in 6 years if he doesn't start know when will he? Exactly he's just 12 he can look when he is 16 or so no younger than that and you have kept him lock up in her for 12 years its due time you let him meet persons his age, enough of this arguing i am tired and hungry. Crystal-, I said done Richard. Know honey how was your day? It was boring i sat in my room all day because none of the maids could play with me, they had to clean all day so i just ended up sleeping for the rest of the day till you came back, by the way mom why did you go to tyrant? (Richard) See Xavier these are the questions you should ask not those trivial ones, we are establishing peace with them, we went there to meet and finalized our peace now we will get wheat from them and we will give them coal these- ok Richard he doesn't need to know all that yet. Thats good mommy and father... anyway father I have a question can i go into the kingdom for my 13th birthday its in a week an- Xaiver for the last time you are not going into the kingdom every you won't leave this palace until you have been crowned- Oh my god why are you so controlling!? can i never get a break i have no friends and no childhood and know you want to pick my queen for me won't you let me do anything, i don't want dinner anymore don't come to my room and don't speak to me. How dar- Richard you brought this on yourself the boy is right he has no childhood and no choice you need to give him space won't you let him be free am going out for a bit don't wait up. After this the queen left and the king sat alone eating dinner wonder if he had raised his son right?