Reg and Jo

•Regulus and Jo rarely argued, but they were both extremely competitive. They would compete in lots of muggle board games, wizard board games, spell competitions, broomstick races and many more.

•The winner would always have to buy the loser a butter beer or some sweets. Before Jo left, and Regulus passed, they were on a tie. And never descovered who was the true champion.

•Their favorite spot was the library, of course. It was where they first met, and went on to meet in secret, for many years to come.

•Regulus had phenomenal handwriting. But he was actually Dyslexic, and spent alot of his time looking up the correct spellings in the Library. He was a perfectionist, and wanted to get good marks.

•For the first year, Regulus thought he was just dumb. But Jo researched ALOT and was actually the one to descover that he was Dyslexic. She promised never to tell anyone, at Regulus's request, but told him as often as she could that it wasn't something to be ashamed of.

•Regulus loved swimming down by the lake. He was really good at it, and it was a great escape from the rest of the world. Jo wasn't a strong swimmer, but Regulus helped her improve.

•They both got really good grades, and would often compare them. But they helped each other improve if one of them needed it.

•Regulus was smaller than Jo for at least 2 years. But eventually he had a huge growth spurt and became the taller one. Jo was annoyed at first but she got used to it.

•When they were in 1st and 2nd year, they loved to dress up. They'd play imaginary games and pretend theater.