LIBRA👇

AQUARIUS👇

AQUARIUS👇

PISCES👇

CANCER👇

CANCER👇

(Scorpio, Capricorn, Virgo's Outfits I have already shown in the previous chapter)

THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE VERY LONG.

AQUARIUS'S POV:
After the end of my first period English, Mr. Ophiuchus Hurriedly called all the zodiacs to his office. He wanted to tell something. "Are all here?" Mr. Ophiuchus asked. "Yes Sir" Virgo replied. "Good....So You all must be wondering why I have called you here." Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Yes sir" All of us replied. "Well.....You know, you all are getting trained for a mission right? The mission to defeat someone?" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Yes" Everyone replied. "So....I've found out that the Person you are supposed to defeat have planted spies in the school" Mr. Ophiuchus said dead serious. Everyone gasped. "You....Are not kidding right?" Capricorn asked. "No" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. Everyone went silent. "Doesn't that mean that the enemy already knows about our powers?" Libra asked. "Yes. I think so" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. "How much time has it been since the spies entered the school?" I asked. "I think they must have entered as New admissions" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "As there's no way else they would be able to enter" He continued. Yeah....that makes sense... "So. I think maybe 2 or 3 months?" He continued. "So what do you want us to do?" Aries asked. Everyone's attention got to Mr. Ophiuchus. Waiting for an answer. "Simple. Kill them." Mr. Ophiuchus said smiling. What a lunatic. Aries grinned and cracked his finger joint's knuckles. Followed by Gemini, Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius, Libra's Thumbs up. Virgo and Capricorn's Facepalm. Scorpio's Smirking. Pisces's 'Not-Surprised-at-all' look. And Cancer also sweetly smiling.....I sighed I'm the only sane one..........Or maybe I'm also not. I thought smiling to myself. "Oh. but do leave one for interrogation" Mr. Ophiuchus said. Everyone nod. "Wait- If we kill them wouldn't the Enemy be informed?" Virgo asked. "You don't need to worry about that." Mr. Ophiuchus said "And take these" He said and handed us all some device that looked like airpords but more advanced. "Use this to communicate. Press the button on it and you can communicate with eachother" "But doesn't it need to connect with the phone?" Capricorn asked. "No. This was made by advanced technology. With Virgo's help" Mr. Ophiuchus replied. Everyone looked at Virgo and Virgo just smiled. "These are already connected with eachother. So you can communicate with eachother Even if you lost or don't have your phone" He continued but just then the bell rang *RING* *RING* *RING* "Seems like it's time for your third period. You should go" Mr. Ophiuchus said. "Okay sir" Everyone said "And Don't worry your detention's cancelled for today" He added making The Troublemakers to high-five. Then everyone started to head towards the door. "Oh. Aquarius. How's your Injury?" Mr. Ophiuchus asked. "It's fine Now. Pisces Cured me." I said. "Good. No matter what Your Health is more important then anything" Mr. Ophiuchus said. I nod. After coming out of the office I checked my Schedule. "PE" My third period was PE. "Hey! Aquarius!" Libra said coming towards me with Gemini. "Hey" I replied. "What Period do you have?" Gemini asked putting an arm around my shoulder. "PE. What did you two get?" I asked. "Same!" Libra and Gemini said in unison. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's Go!" Libra said. "Yeah! Let's go!" Gemini said. We started to head towards the ground where the PE class was being held. We were the last one to reach there. "Oh Man.....Running?" Libra said. "Yeah. Seems like it" I said. My hands in my jacket's pocket. "God! I'm gonna run out of energy~" Gemini whined. "Me too~!" Libra followed. Just then the PE teacher saw us and came to us.
PE TEACHER👇