Maybe they'll kill us here.

AURORA.

What. I'm just saying..

"Why isn't there any other cars here?" I asked them blankly  genuinely confused but they don't get to know that.

"Oh yeah this is owned by us so it's private" Damien said acting as if everyone casually owned a hot spring.

So these rich fuckers we're just living the life away from us and Angela while they we're just living the life.

Well... Yeah Aurora you're right this time...

You know I would start bragging about the fact that you're finally agreeing with me for once but this is a sad moment so I won't. You're welcome.

I just stared blankly at them until they started walking into the building and I followed, not uttering a word.

When we got inside, as it turns out this building was actually a whole damn mansion. Which they apparently believe this is one of the extra ones. You hear that? Extra.

"Here Val this is the geust room you can change in here." Damien said to me then walked away, down the hall then turning around a corner so I could no longer see him. When he was out of sight I walked in and shut the door taking a look at the room. And let me tell you, it was gorgeous.

Extra mansion my ass.

Can you stop making good points? Because I despise agreeing with you.

No you just know that I'm so much better than you so you agree with me!

Oh shut up Aurora.

Fine Melanie.

When I got over my shock of the beauty of this room I ran to the bed and jumped onto it tossing my bag onto the pillows. This is so damn comfy. Anyways I should probably get changed before I do anything else.

Just for those who forgot what it looked like >3

Just as I had finished getting dressed I heared a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I called to the unknown person outside of the room.

"We're going to the pool area now" A woman's voice-

Victoria

Victoria's voice said.

"Okay coming" I called back putting my bag under the bed and walking to the door to see Victoria motioning for me to follow her.

As we walked through the mansion I was just looking around at everything and it was so beautiful. I wonder how they got all this money... I thought to myself continuing to follow Victoria.

"We're here." She said opening a door to which I saw a big pool with a big hot tub in part of it with the boys jumping around the water looking like monkeys on drugs.

N/A: Btw yall can imagine it however you want, I just like to have an image to be able to describe and stuff.

Let me tell you my jaw dropped when we walked in. It was so fucking gorgeous. After a few seconds of just looking around in pure amazement the boys had stopped to look at me and started chuckling.